Mitt Romney responds to allegations of bullying gay classmates in high school.

What percentage of the country is conservative?

If the country voted on gay marriage, it would be 60-40 NAY easily. So doesn't this help Romney's appeal to 'those' folks? Is Obama's stance good for his election?

I feel like there's a group of people who are tired of Obama but gave him a chance. They don't like the state of the nation. And then there are conservatives who hate him and want the country to revert to olden times. Does this give Romney enough momentum to win?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I know this board is full of the self righteous type but there are things I did in my youth that I'm not proud of and they reflect nothing about who I am today.
I swear some of you people aren't real.

Originally Posted by beh235

Of course you aren't the same person as an adult as you were in high school. That being said, I've read some stuff about him that I don't like. I'm not surprised by it though.

Spoiler [+]
*B Rabbit voice* You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school!
Haha I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Not even fair to bring this up, can't judge a man based on High school. For the record I hated gay people in high school, "batty bwoy fi die", now i can't explain hating a man for no reason, or to limit him from the same rights and freedoms.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by presequel

I think its grasping at straws too...BUT it shows character. There were just as many people in high school who didn't bully anyone, not because they couldn't but because they chose not to. It shows the type of person you are.
people change.  just because you were a d-bag in HS doesnt mean you will grow up to be a d-bag the rest of your life.  i think it definitely is a stretch to categorize Romney as a homophobe because of some idiot stuff he did as a kid 50 years ago.

I think you can categorize him a homophobe by denying them equal rights.....

What you did in high-school is a indicator of who you are as a adult. Yea people can change but deep down your really not that damn different.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Is this suprising?
laugh.gif
calculated smear campaign.....i mean if we're gonna dig up stuff from da 60's then why haven't he even heard from 1 class mate from obama when he attended harvard?

You don't remember the Breitbart video of law student Obama speaking at a Harvard rally, which was only released to further paint him as a radical?

Are they really bringing up stuff that someone did in high school in the sixties? I'd look at someone crazy if they used my high school antics against me and I graduated in 01.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You don't remember the Breitbart video of law student Obama speaking at a Harvard rally, which was only released to further paint him as a radical?

both sides play dirty...this story is a obvious straw grab at romney though...cuz if da election is run on economic issues obamas in trouble.

Come on now who didn't bully the gay kids in high school or middle school. Unless you were one those guys that liked pink marshmellows. Just playing but really though I think almost everybody bullied somebody at one point in their life. Well at least if you were on of the cool kids   

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

What you did in high-school is a indicator of who you are as a adult. Yea people can change but deep down your really not that damn different.
Speak for yourself. Most people actually grow as human beings. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Are they really bringing up stuff that someone did in high school in the sixties? I'd look at someone crazy if they used my high school antics against me and I graduated in 01.

I think they are trying to point out that he is homophobic, you dont see them saying he picked on a fat kid.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

both sides play dirty...this story is a obvious straw grab at romney though...cuz if da election is run on economic issues obamas in trouble.

You just completely changed your point. Fox News must love you.

You just completely changed your point. Fox News must love you.
my man...how is "obama's evolving positions" on anything other then jobs or da economy news worthy? i dont give a rats #+@ about who wants to duke who in da butt...cats is outta work

and yet they treating this like da OJ simpson murder verdict....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Speak for yourself. Most people actually grow as human beings. 
Even if you don't agree with me. I just don't haven't seem much difference in people since high school. People change minor details but the core details is still the same.

Real talk I hope people don't forget that we are still in great need of work here in the states. These slutty campaigns can divert so much attention away from so many issues.

Someone needs to pump this country full of jobs asap.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Mitt Romney seems like a very hateful person and the type of person that would do anything to "fit in."

A republican showing hatred based on stereotypes and discrimination... We've never heard that story before.

True that B. Thankfully the dems don't play like that.

Originally Posted by IronChef

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Mitt Romney seems like a very hateful person and the type of person that would do anything to "fit in."

A republican showing hatred based on stereotypes and discrimination... We've never heard that story before.

True that B. Thankfully the dems don't play like that.
011211-rev-wright-sm.jpg

Yeah, because Mitt "47th in job creation" Romney is gonna get the job done.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Yeah, because Mitt "47th in job creation" Romney is gonna get the job done.
oh im sorry, because obama in 3 1/2 years of presidency and 2 years of having a complete stranglehold of senate and congress created BOATLOADS of jobs...
laugh.gif

da fool tried to pass cap and trade in 2010
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom