[Mixtape] Stalley – Honest Cowboy

prob wont listen

i do like the joint with scarface though for obvious reasons, scarface and that sample

NineteenEighty7 (feat. ScHoolboy Q)

prob wont listen

i do like the joint with scarface though for obvious reasons, scarface and that sample

I feel you. That song goes. I've downloaded his projects before and just couldn't get into them. He's never caught my attention like that.

My dude has been raving though. If I ride with him this weekend I may catch an ear.

OH MY GOD at the U Send Me Swingin' sample. His ear for beats is up there. Probably sounds mean in the whip.

Still aint listen to this, its just chilling on my phone. I aint hear nothing good about it tho smh. Stalley prob the most boring & uninteresting person in MMG lol

Last edited:
yall think stalley gonna get the pill treatment if he doesn't drop a banger cuz truth be told..pacman is/was hotter than swangin imo

Stalley is just not appealing. But that "Swangin" should get people checking for the rest of his music.

"Spaceships and Woodgrain", "Feel the Bass", "Cup inside a Cup" all ride.. This tape is cool its not as good as the last, but it still rides.. I guess dudes are looking for some turnt up ish when they listen to Stalley but thatz not his deal..

Last edited:
"Spaceships and Woodgrain", "Feel the Bass", "Cup inside a Cup" all ride.. This tape is cool its not as good as the last, but it still rides.. I guess dudes are looking for some turnt up ish when they listen to Stalley but thatz not his deal..

I concur. Stalley is in his own lane and imo doesnt have a strong enough audience...and may never will. Swangin' is hard tho. I have all his tapes and i love his music.

Stalley has always been the MMG member that i thought belonged to a different camp. I was on the fence with this mixtape but after bumping it a few times this tape knocks.:smokin:smokin

New video: Cup Inside A Cup (my favorite from the tape)

Honest Cowboy EP releases on iTunes tomorrow. Two new tracks, produced by and featuring Rashad. 

Back
Top Bottom