[Mixtape]Troy Ave - Major Without A Deal Reloaded

Dude showed up at a day party in DC. The crowd was underwhelmed to say the least. I just don't think he connects with people at all. I don't think it has anything to do with the music either. His personality seems forced and his braggadocio fabricated. Nevertheless, in a world in which rappers are all soft and lame, you would think folks wouldn't discount him for his lack of authenticity. But something about dude just doesnt connect with the people.

Troy Ave isn't a big artist at all. I think people forget and see how flashy he is but he doesn't sell albums or singles like that. Doesn't get much radio play either.

Son is definitely not popular in DC at all. I don't know anyone around here that listens to him and I don't hear his music whenever i go out.

I mess with New York City and Major Without a Deal. Those are the only two projects I know and he got like 15 other joints. "Your Style" is what got me into his music. That **** just reminded me of my childhood in NY. Something about it just sounded so cold.

This mixtape is whatever, got like 6-7 new songs. A couple sound wild good. Then he got mad album cuts.

Troy Ave isn't a big artist at all. I think people forget and see how flashy he is but he doesn't sell albums or singles like that. Doesn't get much radio play either.

Son is definitely not popular in DC at all. I don't know anyone around here that listens to him and I don't hear his music whenever i go out.

I mess with New York City and Major Without a Deal. Those are the only two projects I know and he got like 15 other joints. "Your Style" is what got me into his music. That **** just reminded me of my childhood in NY. Something about it just sounded so cold.

This mixtape is whatever, got like 6-7 new songs. A couple sound wild good. Then he got mad album cuts.

Dude showed up at a day party in DC. The crowd was underwhelmed to say the least. I just don't think he connects with people at all. I don't think it has anything to do with the music either. His personality seems forced and his braggadocio fabricated. Nevertheless, in a world in which rappers are all soft and lame, you would think folks wouldn't discount him for his lack of authenticity. But something about dude just doesnt connect with the people.

Agreed with all of this.

+

"All About the Money" got serious burn, though. People felt that record

Back
Top Bottom