..MJ, 10 yrs ago today, FLu Game, pay your respect..

I also posted this on the Sports Forum. Lets give some respect to the greatest player ever. Post your black/red XIIs or anything that has to do with the game such as pictures. Cant find my pic wearing the shoes from 9 years ago, so here is my tribute instead..

s2qjwn.jpg

Myton ART

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X

Air Jordan Original Ink Art 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

EzCode Parsing Error:=http://i14.tinypic.com/2w3w18

i kind of like this thread my first pair of jays cant believe they turn 10 today still have them in good shape oh and the game was ok too Lol

that game was amazing, i watched some of the replays on youtube, i wondered to myself, i cant even get outta bed when i have a flu, how the hell did he run and play for 44 minutes?!

youtube.com/watch?v=OLQl7UJOYUs
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I need a pair of OG black/red XII bad >:
mad.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

amazing game....you could see how tired he is, but this is why he will always be number one in my list...heart....
I'm in and i'm out...

Since its the JB forum...have to show respect by showing the shoes!

4xyvfav.jpg
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII

i remember watching that game live on NBA on NBC those were the days .....MJ was to good out there ,hit that game winning 3's still having the flu

But dam 10 years already !!! dont even feel like it has been that long ago.

anyways i have this game on the MJ DVD still watch it whenever i feel like watching it LOLZ

i never get the bred 12's till like 5 years ago , that i bought the OG's i was waiting for the playoff 12's at the time, since they released i think around early june 4th ...cant really remember

plays the NBA On NBC theme...
Im Not The Best ,Im Just Better Than You

These are my first jays too.

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

F/S Easter Dunks sz.8/ Air Force 1 Bahamas sz. 8/ Flips sz. 7.5/ All retail

I was about 7 when I saw this game and will always remember when pippen took jordan in his arm like his little brother. Classic game no doubt. Jordans the best. Its hard to play a game so well with the flu.

Amazing game, but I don't understand the people that try to downplay his performance.

I can't even get up off my bed when I have the flu, let alone play an NBA Finals game.
DODGERS
Furcal, Pierre, Garciaparra, Kent, Gonzo, Martin, Either, Abreu, Saenz, Betemit, Penny, Schmidt, Saito!​
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

sorry MightyMYT i dont anythang to contribute..but all i gotta say is....that'z why MJ is the G.O.A.T. alway'z will be too TRUST brah...i can still remember that game like it was yesterday..i skipped school to watch that game..well worth it too
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

that game was obsurd...
When i was like 8 I was sick and i talked my parents into letting me play in my soccer game for 1 quarter(Thats how it was at that age) and I scored 4 goals in 4 minutes.. there is nothing like being "in the zone"
http://www.myspace.com/rickchyme

Back
Top Bottom