MJ appreciation, 4th qtr unappreciation

its SO good to have Marques Johnson back along side KC doin Sonics games. its makes bad games exciting

on the other hand, if games were only 36 minutes long, the Sonics would be undefeated. That 4th kills 'em everytime. They miss that go to guy at the end of games....that and their D gets way too suspect to be believeable
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

I thought Marques was a bit rusty last night, but im def still happy to have him back.

I know Kevin has gotta be happy as a clam.

ps - Manny, the midsole paint on those stabs held up great, whatever new formula you used, stick with it.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

MJ and KC...doesn't get any better than that. Too bad it's only for like 8 games this season.

...and good lord, how awful did Ridnour look last night???! He needs a fresh start on another team.

meh...or maybe I just hate him since he's a Duck.

I dont understand why they ever got rid of Marques

glad to hear it held up Chris...how was Aruba?

the chemistry between these 2 is just so much better than what we've had to listen to the past few seasons. glad to have him back even if it is only for a few games.

and i actually thought rid had a pretty good game. offense was moving while he was in, had a few steals, knocked down a few shots. a lot better than watson's looked so far imo
Keep the Sonics in SeattleKevin& Chris& Jeff& Luke& Delonte& Earl& Damien & Nick& Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

Aruba was as good as it gets, as usual.

Stop painting shoes for a while and go. Seriously.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Quote:
on the other hand, if games were only 36 minutes long, the Sonics would be undefeated. That 4th kills 'em everytime.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
"LOVE is getting the shoes you want because YOU want them...
NOT because everyone else does.."​

hehehehe I was thinking of making that same comparison, although the Huskies seem to struggle more so with the 2nd half overall and not just the 4th quarter

they've actually "progressed" :wow:
embarassed.gif
over the course of the season to only screwing themselves over in the 4th (i.e. uo >:
mad.gif
AND arizona :smh:
smh.gif
"LOVE is getting the shoes you want because YOU want them...
NOT because everyone else does.."​

someone needs to tell damien wilkins to stop shooting. just because your related to dominique doesn't mean your nice like him. the man has terrible shot selection. the only reason he's averaging 15.3 so far is because he's taking too many shots.

^ i question durant's shot selection a lot more than wilkins. wilkins plays within the flow of the offense, and he was actually playing fairly well... his jump shot was on point for the first few games.

but then of course, durant is given the opportunity to jack up as many shots as he wants, ala iverson's rookie season. durant really needs to stop popping those 3's even with a man all up in his grill. that's the only gripe i have with durant.

how many wins are u guys predicting this season? I'd say 19...
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

I was at the Utah game and Pistons game.
Both games they cought up or tied it in the 3rd or 4th, and end up losing in the 4th with under 3 minutes.
Utah Jazz
pimp.gif

soooooooo............are they gonna win a game this season?

God I hope not, I hope they stay exciting, I hope they remain fun to watch, I hope Green and Kevin continue to improve and I hope they lose out, get the number1 pic, get a pg and start on their path to total domination, also of course I hope they stay here.

as long as they dopnt get Boston'ed when it comes to the lottery balls.....have the worst record and end up with the 5th pick or somethin.

^ I don't know any players outside of OJ Mayo who will make an immediate impact on a team next yr... hopefully it won't be a #!*% draft.

we're playing against miami tonight tho, let's get em supes.

Back
Top Bottom