MJ shatters backboard !!!

pimp.gif

I've just seen this and
eek.gif

Can't believe I haven't seen this before..

Even in 86, MJ was internationally known..

Mike looked like he was messing around for the most part, then he decides to go hard for a second...and breaks the damn backboard. Rim was stout though!!!

MJ's body language showed he was as surprised as everyone else that a jumper went in.

Nice to see him with some young legs.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ he's bumm #%% isn't puttin up 40-45. People try to act as if he didn't play for the Wizards.
I AM THE #1 JORDAN HATER.
Which is exactly why your replies to anything Jordan should be ignored Ty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

if mike averaged 37 that one year in the 80's
i know he could average 40-45 nowadays in the league
I like jordan and im a big fan but u buggin if you think he can put up 40-45 points consistently. No way he'll average 40-45 points in the NBA. Ithink you got a little excited after watching the vid lol but anyways that vid
pimp.gif

/\/\/\ he's bumm #%% isn't puttin up 40-45. People try to act as if he didn't play for the Wizards.

I'm not agreeing he would score 45 - but he would dominate the league even more than he did - we're not saying he would now - but if he was 25-30 nowwith the physical abilities he had then he would dominate - on the Wizards his knees were screwed and he still managed to play to a reasonable level -just not the level we were used to.

it isn't a 15 ft 3 point line because it's a european basketball court

I'm assuming you mean FT line - and it is 15ft. The 3 point line is dfferent - more like college - and the key is a different shape but the rest issimilar.

I'm not agreeing he would score 45 - but he would dominate the league even more than he did - we're not saying he would now - but if he was 25-30 now with the physical abilities he had then he would dominate - on the Wizards his knees were screwed and he still managed to play to a reasonable level - just not the level we were used to.

dominate? yes.

score over 35 PPG for a good team? no.

overall defense has become more difficult, but its much easier to defend one player now than it was back then.

Michael Jordan doesn't care about high sock people.

All his mates are rocking the knee highs.

I agree with the comment about Mike just playing around during that game. On the other hand, the way he elevates to dunk it's so smooth. It looks like theguy just floats in the air...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

noooo wayyyyy. oh dyuuum. ****. that shower of glass over the opponents is the craziest thing i have seen in a basketball game. period. no other move can topwhat i just saw.

yall are crazy if you dont think he can average 40 nowadays

he averaged 37 in the greatest era of basketball (the 80's)

3 more points a game would be nothin.

he said so his self in one of his books ( i dont know which one cuz i got like 3 of them)

that averaging 40 is as easy as scoring 10 points every quarter.

and that he could do it if he tried.

thing is that mj always put winning first.

the only reason kobe had those scoring outbursts the past coupla years ,was becuz he was in his prime and on some crappy teams

so he could go for stats.

if you put mj in his prime on a crappy team his stats would be outta this world.

if he averaged 37 while he was still developing imagine what he coulda done if he was in his prime and was goin after stats.

another thing i wanna add is that no one will ever lead the league in scoring and win the nba championship in the same year.

and they certainly wont do it 6 times like mike did.

Back
Top Bottom