** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Maybe not the most current cleat, but I picked up my grails and I thought ya'll would appreciate it, being baseball heads:

0285_1.JPG
053e_1.JPG

0382_1.JPG

Anyone know where and when and what these are?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Maybe not the most current cleat, but I picked up my grails and I thought ya'll would appreciate it, being baseball heads:

Lol, they're your grails, but you don't know the name of them? Its all good... those should be the Diamond Fury cleats... produced in, I guess,94-%*@? The tag should provide a bit more info... Griffey's version is teal/black and has a 24 on the ankle collar...

Sidenote ~ where's Marky? Haven't seen him here in a while...

anyone familiar with doing team gear?

my team is curently trying to find stuff for this season.

atm we r thinking:
fleace pullover
batting practice pullover
team cleat/turf

already have jackets...
idk what else we could do

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Lol, they're your grails, but you don't know the name of them? Its all good... those should be the Diamond Fury cleats... produced in, I guess, 94-%*@? The tag should provide a bit more info... Griffey's version is teal/black and has a 24 on the ankle collar...

Nah, I know what they are and all that, I was seeing if any Griffey heads here would know. I wore them back through high school and college and lost them alongthe way, this is the first pair of the Fury's I've seen in some 10 years of looking.

Ahh... gotcha.

There are a bunch of Griffey-heads in here (just check out the Griffey-cleat thread)... Well congrats on your find. Are they still wearable? Maybe for softballperhaps?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Lol, they're your grails, but you don't know the name of them? Its all good... those should be the Diamond Fury cleats... produced in, I guess, 94-%*@? The tag should provide a bit more info... Griffey's version is teal/black and has a 24 on the ankle collar...

I talked to Marky a while back. He told me he is working for majestic now and doesn't have a whole lot of time to get on. Hopefully he will be back in timefor the 09 thread because he was a major contributer to that thread. If he is not back in time I will probably start the new thread. So be lookin for it aroundspring training time

Some stuff I found on D!ckssportinggoods.com
5-tool $72
p5415899dt.jpg

ARod Shox Monster $100
p5418380dt.jpg

p5418399dt.jpg

p5418389dt.jpg

AROD shox monster $70
p3031708dt.jpg

p3031725p275w.jpg

What about the Swingman remix shoe. Look it up on Eastbay. Theose look real nice. I wouldn't mind a Full length air max trainer version.

I scooped up the air max mvp's in white/red and the grey/red air max mvp trainers...the trainers are really comfortable I've used them like 4 times nowrunning/lifting etc. I'll throw some pics up of the cleats next time I stop home and have access to a camera.

Eastbay released 3 more colorways of the Swingman BGs, including the all red version that he wore in Cincy. Nike must have been listening to us!!!

Strange how Nike never made a sig. sneaker (trainer/turf-shoe) for A-Rod... or did they?

And now they never will.

^^ya im curious as to how nike is going to treat this steroid thing. I will have to say though, I never was a big fan of arod but he earned so much respectfrom me for actually admitting to using steroids instead of trying to lie about it. I have some respect for him for that

Nike made a shoe that is similar to the first ARod Shox Monster.

It was released as the Nike Shox Area Code TR
nike%20code%202.jpg

sneakerhead_2038_101386615

sneakerhead_2038_101417422

So technically, no.

Originally Posted by Zachary Boseph

Those batting gloves have been there for a long time too. Not trying to be rude, just saying.

gotcha, I hadnt checked in a while and I knew the black/white were released by themseleves.

Can we get the new thread going? Pitchers and Catchers have reported, I have a few pics from Tigers camp and have requested some more when other guys show up.

Back
Top Bottom