***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

^, damn those are nice but no way in hell am I ever paying $90 for a pair of BG's when I can get nearly two pairs of nice shoes for that much. And NikeSS, I would assume cheaper too on those cleat plates as well to just attach the Jordan upper to the plate. I forgot about that Swingman poster, it may be a lil corny but I still love that thing. Now they gotta add some more guys to that squad, considering O-Dawg is on his last legs. Heyward was a good add.

Jon Jay is wearing some pretty sweet custom turfs. He posted a picture on twitter a couple weeks ago, but I can't find a great picture. I also heard a rumour that he might have a custom pair of cleats coming for the season.

Just bought this awesome PE chest protector from Marshall's today. Message me or PM me if anyone is interested.

Local nike outlet with embroidered swoosh 15.00$
I got same thing, but an Astros shirt about a year ago. I was surprised to see the swoosh sewn on like that. People always ask me if i got it from someone on the Astros lol

View media item 313578

Local nike outlet with embroidered swoosh 15.00$
I got same thing, but an Astros shirt about a year ago. I was surprised to see the swoosh sewn on like that. People always ask me if i got it from someone on the Astros lol

Are those shirts even meant to be sold to the public? Almost all the time I see the version that has the Swoosh heat-pressed below the collar; I'd rather get the ones that have it sewn directly on the collar.

I have no idea. Can anyone shed some light on how these products get to the Nike outlets?

Heat-pressed logos I know are a cost-cutting move but Nike used to stitch their Swooshes on everything, now these damn logos crack and peel off after just a few washes, its seriously maddening.

Heat-pressed logos I know are a cost-cutting move but Nike used to stitch their Swooshes on everything, now these damn logos crack and peel off after just a few washes, its seriously maddening.

I agree but the only stitching I saw was on the old Thermalites. But I also found after several washings the stitching came apart. Can't win either way.

They also had the black color way and the Yankee one all embroidered with the swoosh and all of the Dri fit shorts Yankees and both black and blue met ones

They also had the black color way and the Yankee one all embroidered with the swoosh and all of the Dri fit shorts Yankees and both black and blue met ones
I stopped at my local outlet today, they had the same exact shirt you got and the shorts in both the Astros old red and black. I wanted the shorts but didn't get them cause they didn't have pockets lol

Yeah I'm thinking we might of seen all the PE stuff already released. I can't see them having a ton of that stuff laying around to hit the market if they are just made for the players and never hit retail stores.

I have one of those Nike Pro Combat Yankees undershirts that has the heat-pressed swoosh on the collar; after like one wash, the end of the swoosh sorta cracks if I stretch the collar out. :rolleyes :frown:

Which outlet?

can anyone help me out with those grey/navy or white/navy Swingman Griffey PE batting gloves?

Went to the WBC and noticed a lot of players are using some different type of glove , looks like a japanese glove. The symbol looks like a K , anybody got an idea what brand it is ? 

Back
Top Bottom