***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I do not wear gloves at all but this would probably be the first I would ever wear. Interesting concept.
Easton did a glove with the enormous wristband several years back (as did Cutters for football) amd both Nike and Mizuno have done essentially fll spandex back gloves in the the past.

There is nothing earth-shaking here. That said, I kinda like 'em.

Easton did a glove with the enormous wristband several years back (as did Cutters for football) amd both Nike and Mizuno have done essentially fll spandex back gloves in the the past.

There is nothing earth-shaking here. That said, I kinda like 'em.

Cool, like I said I never worn gloves at all so I never kept up with the technology, with that said I may just may buy a pair for nostalgic reasons :tongue:

just got back from my local marshalls and struck out.. nothing in site remotely close to baseball equipment.. hopefully that changes soon.  im in the sf bay area on the peninsula in case there are any local NT'erz on the lookout.  ill check back at the end of the month.  

good news though.. was able to make the trip down to my not so local dsg over the weekend and picked up the galaxy swingman and all blue swingman tshirt i had been trying to find.  thankfully i had put them on hold friday night because when i got there they were all gone.  they did have some interesting colors left i had not seen online but nothing that struck me as a must have.  

i have to say though.. dsg is a much better store in terms of merchandise and aesthetics than sports authority.. wish there was one closer than 50 miles south i could shop at.  

here was something interesting i found there on a rawlings bat.. 

Hey man. I actually live over in the east bay near the Lamorinda area (walnut creek). I've looked at Marshall's recently to see if I can find any old nike stuff but no good. Where's the closest DSG? I haven't been able to find one.
By the way, if you guys are looking for pants for the season. Buy the Rawlings Pro Flare 2. Thank me later :wink: just kidding. But no really. Buy the pants.
just got back from my local marshalls and struck out.. nothing in site remotely close to baseball equipment.. hopefully that changes soon.  im in the sf bay area on the peninsula in case there are any local NT'erz on the lookout.  ill check back at the end of the month.  

good news though.. was able to make the trip down to my not so local dsg over the weekend and picked up the galaxy swingman and all blue swingman tshirt i had been trying to find.  thankfully i had put them on hold friday night because when i got there they were all gone.  they did have some interesting colors left i had not seen online but nothing that struck me as a must have.  

i have to say though.. dsg is a much better store in terms of merchandise and aesthetics than sports authority.. wish there was one closer than 50 miles south i could shop at.  

View media item 210005

Idk if you guys up there are strictly searching for the nike ones or what but i know some of you have searched for these in the past; the wrist guards with the strap. Evoshield has some but they're not quite as good of a fit as these.

http://www.benik.com/athletics

Im more in the central of the bay area, and i went to marshall's and founds a sweet nike thermal baseball top but euipment wise struck out. I also called TJ Maxx and asked if they had anything and they said no, so I'm hoping they will get some BG's in soon

I work at DSG.  In the past two weeks, we've gotten in a lot of new Swingman shirts, including the 3/4 length sleeves, the galaxy shirt in multiple colors, the basic "Swingman" shirt, the large Swingman logo shirt, and the Pro Combat-type Swingman long sleeve shirt.  There are quite a few new color combos this year, especially the black at teal Mariners colors. 

I work at DSG.  In the past two weeks, we've gotten in a lot of new Swingman shirts, including the 3/4 length sleeves, the galaxy shirt in multiple colors, the basic "Swingman" shirt, the large Swingman logo shirt, and the Pro Combat-type Swingman long sleeve shirt.  There are quite a few new color combos this year, especially the black at teal Mariners colors. 

HAIL HYDRA! :evil:

Going to make a stop this weekend

Menloaks - I saw the same one at TJ Maxx - It was $29 or $39 if i remember correctly.

I need new cleats. Anything good out/coming out?
The new stuff Nike has out this year is nice (with the exception of the Vapor Elites - which look just like football cleats to me).  The new Under Armour Spines are nice too (I like the low top ones much better than the Cam Newton style high top ones).  If the Spines are anywhere close to the same comfort level of the Spine running shoes, they're going to be the lightest, most comfortable cleats you've ever worn. 

Ross has started to get their annual spring assortment of cleats and shoes be on the lookout. TR1 360s from the team bank for $50

went to Ross today and they had Nike MVP metals, Adidas adizero 5 tool, and Nike Pro Combat Hypercool 1.2 - Nothing at TJ Maxx yet or Marshals

Hey man. Can you help me grab one of those 3/4 sleeve Swingman shirts? I contacted DSG online and they said they don't carry it and never had. It's also not available online and the closest DSG is not close. Thanks. I'm looking for a large 3/4 black nike one with the swoosh on the neck.

Back
Top Bottom