***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I see a lot of stuff on eBay when I look that I would buy (for more money) if they didn't have a random mlb players auto on it haha. That stuff would be a good deal at that price w/o it.

Skylon Show X-2 for $30??? Thats an amazing steal!!!! And thats the CW I want too, white/black.

ugh... the white/red IV's, my "grails". Wish they weren't auto'd !

I have those shorts in the Cincinnati colorway, very comfy.

hey guys can you fill me in on these? I know they're diamond furys from the retro nike did a year or so back but I don't remember them dropping this colorway.

It seems that major stores only got the all black colorway. I have only seen these on eBay, always found that a bit odd.

Last edited:
Following past NT threads,decided to join. Got these off custom cleat's twitter account, a couple other shoes they converted for Russell Martin

Why the hell would Longoria even try to wear another brand, Nike can't be happy bout that, they pub him in their ads a lot. AJ has had sick Nike gear from day one with the Twins, head to foot in Nike gear, including his shades.

Following past NT threads,decided to join. Got these off custom cleat's twitter account, a couple other shoes they converted for Russell Martin
anyone actually have a pair of these they use?  i have some ideas on some shoes i would love to do this with but not sure its worth it if the quality isnt there.  is there any other companies out there that replace the entire sole with a nike cleat system?  these just look tacky to me.  

I was at the Marshall's in the Cape Cod Mall over the weekend.  I found blue/black and grey/black Nike batting gloves and a variety of Nike hypercool L/S shirts.  Didn't pick up any because I was there with the wife hence why there aren't pictures.  But if you live in the area check it out, might be worth your while.

Quality of custom cleats is top notch. Good customer service and fast turn around time as well. I got the mcs cleats not metal when i purchased

Quality of custom cleats is top notch. Good customer service and fast turn around time as well. I got the mcs cleats not metal when i purchased
Sorry new to the thread but question, if I want to sole swap a basketball shoe and convert it into a baseball cleat. Do I have to provide the mcs plate or does he have some to put on?

anyone actually have a pair of these they use?  i have some ideas on some shoes i would love to do this with but not sure its worth it if the quality isnt there.  is there any other companies out there that replace the entire sole with a nike cleat system?  these just look tacky to me.  
I agree they look tacky and according to their website they provide the bottoms and I know Pablo Sandoval did it with one of Under Armour's basketball shoes, (Picture on page 26) not sure on whether they can replace the whole entire sole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom