***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

went to my local marshalls tonight...same thing as the previous poster really..some catchers leg guards..same nike outfield glove...2 pairs of last years diamond elite bg a TON of batters hand guards and nike belts..couple red batting helmets they did have some of the wristbands with the strap for 2.99$. tho
If anyone can find these in black, size medium or large I will pay much more than $2.99

http://www.baseballexp.com/Batting-...6+1100073+33/pCategoryId/11/view/56/index.pro

Looks like Nike is back at it just like last year with these PE colors not getting them to distributors in time. I remember they had the back order moved back like 3-4 times last winter also and nobody had any idea what was going on.
Yah, and I just ordered the Tulo purple/volts from Eastbay about a week ago only to get an email message today that they should be sent out "within two weeks of their expected arrival date" of February 15th. Grrrr. Why post them if they're not on hand for ship!?  SO frustrating. 

Ya, if anyone can get one of these in either a medium or large in green or black let me know and I'd definitely pay you more than the $2.99
went to my local marshalls tonight...same thing as the previous poster really..some catchers leg guards..same nike outfield glove...2 pairs of last years diamond elite bg a TON of batters hand guards and nike belts..couple red batting helmets they did have some of the wristbands with the strap for 2.99$. tho

Really wanted these wristbands for a long time now, if anyone knows where I can get them in black or navy, size medium, let me know.

If anyone can get ahold of those red or navy wrist bands w strap ill def pay extra for em. Dm me my marshalls is still dry.

My local Nike outlet had a bunch of blank red Nike Hyperwarms that are the same ones as the World Series one made this yr w swoosh on the neck in the middle btw for $29.99 if anyone was looking. Johnson Creek WI they ship.

awesome pickups, your from NY?, if so what Marsalls did you find these and were there anymore?
Thanks ggtr and metsbaseball
Picked them up from the Marshall's in Babylon ny pretty much pick up what was left the only thing left is a lefty diamond elite glove 12.5

awesome pickups, your from NY?, if so what Marsalls did you find these and were there anymore?
Picked them up from the Marshall's in Babylon ny pretty much pick up what was left the only thing left is a lefty diamond elite glove 12.5

thanks man, I hit up 2 Marshalls already and didn't see anything except an old nike little league bat.  I'm looking to score a pair of sick griffey gloves like we saw a  few pages back or some wristbands.

no problem man....i went back to my marshalls a couple hours ago to pick up the wristbands for some folks here on the board and they were gone...someone beat me to it...lesson learned from now im just going to buy whatever i see...i mean 2.99 hahaha no reason i shouldnt have picked them up

Back
Top Bottom