***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Whoever gets hands on like 10 of those wristbands is going to win this thread for the year haha. I'm going to head out to a couple Marshalls in Madison tomorrow see if they have any.

Does anyone know if the nike swingman air max 360's are going to be released in an all white colorway?
[h1] [/h1]

i really dont know why everyones going crazy over these nike wristbands... i mean i get it theyre very limited and its nike so it looks good but evoshields are just as good... they have a bunch of different colors and theyre always available in every size... i know that everyones wears them tho and no where has even seen the nike ones so i guess thats cool.... but i personally think the evoshields are a little over priced especially from the 2.99 but i know everyones willing to pay alot more for them when they can just get an evoshield right now

still no new baseball equipment at my local marshall's here in the bay area.. what gives?  all i see is 49er gear all over the place.. they did load up on world series pictures which havent been selling too well, since i see the same ones everytime i check in.

For those of you interested in some Griffey gear, my friend told me the Nike Outlet in San Marcos, TX has black t-shirts with the swingman logo in south beach colors for $17 and various 3/4 sleeve pro combats with the swingman logo for $25. Phone number is (512) 396-2200, no idea if they do phone orders, but its worth a shot if you want the gear.

I gotta give that a shot. I'm looking for either a black 3/4 swingman shirt with the swoosh on the neck. DSG doesn't have it online and I can't find it anywhere else cause there's no DSG near me. Once again if anyone has a DSG near them and can find that 3/4 shirt for me, it'd be appreciated if you could grab it and put it on ebay to sell to me lol. For those NTer's in the bay area, the San Leandro clearance is dry don't go there. If you go out there, night as well go to West Coast Sporting Goods. They sell Nike Diamond Elite Pro Batting Gloves for $20 and New Era's for around 20.  

For those of you interested in some Griffey gear, my friend told me the Nike Outlet in San Marcos, TX has black t-shirts with the swingman logo in south beach colors for $17 and various 3/4 sleeve pro combats with the swingman logo for $25. Phone number is (512) 396-2200, no idea if they do phone orders, but its worth a shot if you want the gear.

do you know if they have any other baseball gear there?

I'll pay you, cubanref for the navy, gray swingman batting gloves! if they are a large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom