***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

the HR Derby BGs are on Nike.com for $75 but $90 after tax/shipping. I copped mines, will post pics when they arrive! hopefully, in person, they will be worth the price.

does adam jones wear swingman  air max 360's?
This season he wears the swingman mvp's which basically are the cleat version of the 360's. But hopefully he starts to break out those new swingman MVP 2's that we saw in the ASG as the season goes on.

Nice day to post those PE Brauns lol. So do you think Nike/Swingman will drop him now? Its not on the scale as Lance Armstrong, but still the same situation

Gio+Gonzalez+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+Washington+OLsZphdhO1wx.jpg

NDC images of the Griffy's and Trainer SC's that are dropping this weekend to commemorate the ASG being in NYC

^ Shockingly, these have already dropped in HK... HK doesn't give a rat's &$%# about baseball, which is why I'm so shocked.

Anyway, the kicks looked ok, but not something I'd get. Also felt the tongue on the Bo's to be a bit shorter than my Auburns from a few years ago.

Every griff that has come out this year has been fire! Idk what you're talking about.. For sure getting a pair of these to go with my other pairs..

lol.. im sure your not including the watermelon colorway in that statement.. those are hideous.  probably the worst shoe CW i have ever seen. 

Last edited:
I say no Manny and Arod were never dropped

True point. But was Manny ever an official Nike athlete or did he just get PE's sent to him? Kinda fits in with that pic that Sinner just posted; is Gio officially a JB guy or they just send him those PE's?

No the WM CW is sick too.. Just because every griff isn't white and black or a solid color means they're garbage? What a joke..

No the WM CW is sick too.. Just because every griff isn't white and black or a solid color means they're garbage? What a joke..
almost lol... who the hell wants to wear green and pink shoes?? just keeping it simple is what does the job... the color blocking on all these recent griffeys just dont work

I guess Griffey had many different types of fans.. the more the merrier is what i always say. 

Most of the guys in this thread play baseball or pay close attention to it.  Its a bit of a shock for most of us conservative folks to see fruit loop colored Griffeys on the shelf when we have been all begging for them to retro the original CW's.   Not like my vote counts any more than yours.. just looks like the hype has finally made its way to baseball.

I guess Griffey had many different types of fans.. the more the merrier is what i always say. 

Most of the guys in this thread play baseball or pay close attention to it.  Its a bit of a shock for most of us conservative folks to see fruit loop colored Griffeys on the shelf when we have been all begging for them to retro the original CW's.   Not like my vote counts any more than yours.. just looks like the hype has finally made its way to baseball.

my feelings exactly. i hate they have bastardized the shoes.

Agree with it all. Please stay with the classic Freshwater CW's, those are amazing and look great. Not these hideous CW's they bring out

Agree with it all. Please stay with the classic Freshwater CW's, those are amazing and look great. Not these hideous CW's they bring out
Me three.  

Obviously this is very subjective, but I didn't like any of the new colorways at all (except maybe the "Seahawks" ones).  All the loud colors, 3M, patent leather, etc just doesn't do it for me.  It's the blocking as well... I've always preferred the OG blocking. 

I've always said this and I'll say it again...

But in the end, if it makes the Grifs more popular, I'm all for it.

Me three.  

Obviously this is very subjective, but I didn't like any of the new colorways at all (except maybe the "Seahawks" ones).  All the loud colors, 3M, patent leather, etc just doesn't do it for me.  It's the blocking as well... I've always preferred the OG blocking. 

I've always said this and I'll say it again...

Totally agree with everything just said. the Seahawks Griffs are the only good ones actually really liked those because of what you said- the color blocking everything matched and was in place (besides the black. Don't like black and navy together) same with those emerald Griffs. Not too much going on and the colors make sense and go perfectly with each other. Not like these other Griffs that look like they threw everything in a blender and see what happened

I've played all my life, still do and own those OGs, and 4 others.. Never can a pair of Griffs go wrong..

Back
Top Bottom