***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Do players have to wear the Phiten sleeve since its the official arm sleeve of the MLB? AJ and Nike guys always used to wear the Nike one, I rarely see any of the guys with that now.

Do players have to wear the Phiten sleeve since its the official arm sleeve of the MLB? AJ and Nike guys always used to wear the Nike one, I rarely see any of the guys with that now.

Doesn't Giancarlo wear a CSS sleeve?

the HR Derby BGs are on Nike.com for $75 but $90 after tax/shipping. I copped mines, will post pics when they arrive! hopefully, in person, they will be worth the price.

WOW, I hope they make you hit more homers than David Wright...75 bills that is steep. Glad you were able to get them.

I know I am late on this but Nike's stuff for the ASG really was a bad choice in coloring. Last year you can still remember the Gold sticking out from the player's feet and now I didn't even noticed the guys wearing red shoes with orange or blue tops on smh on that one. I really think they were outdone by other companies especially UA which supplied Bryce an amazing shoe for the derby. Idk Nike you dropped the ball on this one for sure. Just because it is the big apple doesn't mean go all out and make everything red. Nike had a gold mine waiting for them if they choose the right colorway for this years ASG, instead we have ketchup color representing NY. I hope when the Yanks get the all star nod in the new stadium in the near future Nike will take note and put out something decent and worth buying.

A lot of players wear Brecon sleeves. Think it's just personal preference still.

WOW, I hope they make you hit more homers than David Wright...75 bills that is steep. Glad you were able to get them.

I know I am late on this but Nike's stuff for the ASG really was a bad choice in coloring. Last year you can still remember the Gold sticking out from the player's feet and now I didn't even noticed the guys wearing red shoes with orange or blue tops on smh on that one. I really think they were outdone by other companies especially UA which supplied Bryce an amazing shoe for the derby. Idk Nike you dropped the ball on this one for sure. Just because it is the big apple doesn't mean go all out and make everything red. Nike had a gold mine waiting for them if they choose the right colorway for this years ASG, instead we have ketchup color representing NY. I hope when the Yanks get the all star nod in the new stadium in the near future Nike will take note and put out something decent and worth buying.
Very well said sir. Too me blue and orange go so well together and I was so excited for some amazing colorways. Kudo's to New Balance and UA however.

I can't even tell the brand on Stanton, I just see his number on the inside of it, kinda like the one I saw Car-Go wearing the other night. Must be just preference then, good call guys.

I know Stanton used to wear a nike arm sleeve because I remember they had them on nike ID and you could put your number on it... Idk what he wears know I don't think it's nike

Wow...good luck to anyone trying to get one tomorrow. I'm almost scared to know what the price will be on these after the AS gear released.

Thought i would share some pics with you guys of my latest find.  A buddy of mine that played in the minors for a while had a couple extra i was able to snag.  Wouldnt tell me where he got them.. stoked to land a set.  Not sure if you guys have seen this version before but they seem like a newer model.  Keep hunting.. they are out there!  

Menloakz... wow

Not sure If I like those Swingman BGs on Heyward. Look similar to what a few guys were wearing at the ASG.

Back
Top Bottom