***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

So I found these in the batting cages at Oceanside high schoolView media item 514426
GALLERY]

they are quite beat up like someone used them all season but these haven't come out yet as far as i know. I've never seen them
And I searched vapor pro elite batting gloves and couldn't find anything. I think they are the next years vapor batting gloves. Anyone have any clue?

I believe those bg's are the ones tulo and cuddayer were rocking at the all star game

I believe those bg's are the ones tulo and cuddayer were rocking at the all star game

$500 for the Kemp/Trout glove eh? Sure, I will pick one up....not! Thats just insane guys.

I just went to the Nike Baseball home page and it had a picture of Kemp....wearing his Easton wristband. How stupid is Nike's webpage editors to not get a current picture of Kemp in his Nike gear???

Always liked those Manny VI PE batting gloves, they have been on eBay in the past. At the time they were kind of out dated, probably by a year at least so it was cool to see Nike make some pairs for him.

The Pujols PE Sphere Elite MVPs that were on eBay ended up going for 96 bucks.

All of those cleats in the pictures are great.  I'm still puzzled as to why Nike would choose this color scheme for the Allstar Cleats. I know it's supposed to mimmick the Apple in CF, but they clash with the uniforms.  The Bright Lights Collection seemed more appealing, but I guess they have to appeal to a specific person.  

Those prices are beyond ridiculous.

I tend to agree, although I know that premium leather is expensive. $500 for those Trout and Kemp gloves were crazy. I really liked the Trout glove, I prefer the clean Nike American-style gloves rather than these huge honking Swoosh Japanese-style gloves. It just looks really ostentatious

Can anyone please tell me what glove Phillies center fielder Ben Revere wears? I cannot find it anywhere. If it helps, Cincinnati Reds outfielder Derrick Robinson wears the same glove.

would love to get my hand son those Albert Pujols and Shane Victorino PE batting gloves without spending $50+, those were sick batting gloves

Back
Top Bottom