***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I have one of those Nike Pro Combat Yankees undershirts that has the heat-pressed swoosh on the collar; after like one wash, the end of the swoosh sorta cracks if I stretch the collar out. :rolleyes :frown:
Which outlet?
Deer park nike outlet in NY

Nike pickups! Those are the good ones with the logo sewn on and $9.99 is way less than all the Nike ones I've seen at my local Marshalls.

Can somebody give me a review of the Nike Thermalite undershirts? I need to get 2 new ones this year and I like them but don't remember anyone giving a review of them. Thanks!

Just picked up 2 pairs of white/purple tulowitzki elites at Marshall's here in so cal, will Try to get pics later.

Can we make some general rules for this thread? Every pick up that's posted, people always ask where you got and how much was it.

So it's just my simple suggestion to please post where you bought something and how much you paid for it.

Any body live in the New England area and have had success at their local Marshall's or tj maxx. I live in MA and haven't found anything

copped a pair of black/white swingman remix 2s for 19.99 at marshalls in burbank today. was hoping to find some batting gloves, but had no luck

Can we make some general rules for this thread? Every pick up that's posted, people always ask where you got and how much was it.

So it's just my simple suggestion to please post where you bought something and how much you paid for it.

Why not keep it PM instead?

That is a possible solution, but generally I'd say most people in here are interested to see wear something was bought and how much was paid for it.

True but at the same time you do not someone being forced if they do not want to share or obligated to provide any info on where they got it etc.

Back
Top Bottom