***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Not a huge fan of the shirt. Without the flash it looks more yellow then it does volt. Im considering taking it back to DSG and getting a refund

A DE mitt for $150?? Ridiculous and I want those black/white swingman gloves desperately.

i didn't think they did either until i saw a couple at DSG last spring, but i haven't seen them anywhere since.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the check missing off of Beltrans batting glove in his last at bat of the WBC?

For Houston NTers, the Marshall's on Murphy right off 59 has a ton of batting gloves. I picked up an A's long sleeve hyper cool.

Picked this up at the Marshall's in Houston on Murphy right off 59.
View media item 326218
They also had 2 pairs of these, both smalls. I have pretty small hands, and couldn't even get my hand inside these lol. They had a ton of the UA gloves that have been posted in this thread and the DEs in black and purple for $16. Had a couple other pairs of various DEs, but nothing special by any means.
View media item 326223

How do you guys like the Huarache LWP90 MCS and shox fuse 2? I found both for a decent price but the LWP90s are a half size too big... :D

View media item 327111
Got these for $29 at nordstroms rack in the mall of America. I Researched how much these are and I have seen stuff from 75-200. One left if anyone is local. They also come with two lens. No luck at Marshall at MOA though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom