***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Good spot on the new Jonesy cleats.

1000x.jpg

20130909_ajl_aa3_097-d096c165ba0e29e2b4234dadac9b767f

What sleeve is this that Adam Eaton is wearing? I know he had a partially torn UCL at some point this year, so it must be some pretty special sleeve.

He posts on the group "baseball players w dirty style" on fb, may be able to ask him there haha.

Jay Bruce and a few others are wearing a white/red CW of the MVP elite pro BGs. Sure hope that becomes a general release

He posts on the group "baseball players w dirty style" on fb, may be able to ask him there haha.

Jay Bruce and a few others are wearing a white/red CW of the MVP elite pro BGs. Sure hope that becomes a general release
Thanks just tried to join the group, does anyone know if -1 is the heaviest you can go on a victus maple bat? I'm sure it is but I haven't done bat weight ratio in a while.. Lol.

Has anyone ever tried to paint an All Star fm25 face mask? I have a blue mask and was wondering what paint and how to apply it to make it grey.

thanks

Good spot on the new Jonesy cleats.

1000x.jpg

20130909_ajl_aa3_097-d096c165ba0e29e2b4234dadac9b767f
I really do like the new cleats I'm just not a fan of the new gloves. And I understand that Nike is trying to do new things, but the upside down placement of the Nike logo just looks a little weird to me. 

It also looks like the strap for the batting gloves is the same as last year's model. 

And am I the only person that noticed that Nike never releases or makes any NAVY colorways for cleats. And i never really seem to see any pros with navy P.E.'s either.

I mean, considering the teams with navy in their uniforms, i'm thinking it would be a huge market for it. 

And am I the only person that noticed that Nike never releases or makes any NAVY colorways for cleats. And i never really seem to see any pros with navy P.E.'s either.
I mean, considering the teams with navy in their uniforms, i'm thinking it would be a huge market for it. 

Many teams have rules that require black cleats so a lot of pros on teams like the red socks, yankees, and angels have pe's that are primarily black
With a red swoosh or red accents

You hardly never see Navy Nike Cleats as P.E. let alone released, but if you look at the All Star Game collection of Nike Huarache Pro Mid Cleats they did have a Navy colorway (check the older pages of the post). I agree with you there would be a big market for it especially for High School Teams across the country. We see Navy Football cleats, and I'm sure High School players are a huge market for the actual cleats nike sells.

You guys have a point but the reason it doesn't happen is because most navy teams just wear black cleats cause its pretty close color wise.

Haven't checked in in a while and I can report that some marshalls are selling the black orange MVP Elites for $20.

Also check out this weird brand Kuroda is rocking:

Mark- Take the padding off your mask and contact Green Gridiron. They re-dip football facemasks, but I've seen on their Twitter that they have done work with the Clemson baseball team. I don't know if they offer that service to the public yet, maybe Clemson was able to because they're in the same vicinity of Green Gridiron and companies get all hot and bothered by DI and Professional Teams. For a reference, the football masks are about $15 + shipping.

About the Navy cleats. The high school I coach at is Navy and I would love if Nike would start to put out some Navy cleats. Pro Blue just isn't the same and I"m very tentative to order them in that color way. My other coaches have started to wear Adidas and Mizuno, both of whom, make Navy. At least in there trainers.

I think adding Navy would be all that hard and I think there is a good number of high schools and colleges out there that this would appeal too.

I've also never understood Black/Blue combos. Isn't that a fashion faux pas?

Has anyone ever tried to paint an All Star fm25 face mask? I have a blue mask and was wondering what paint and how to apply it to make it grey.

thanks

search "powder coating" in your area and see if an auto garage will add it to their next batch or something.

Another option (this is more likely for us in Canada) but find someone who paints goalie masks/motorcycle helmets - they usually have higher quality painting methods and or the ability to powder coat. Or if you are willing to ship it, search some mask makers/companies and see if they will do it for cheap.

You won't want to try it yourself, because it will likely chip, especially considering how catchers masks get thrown around.

Can anybody help me out to see what kind of bags the bros use in like spring training? It's like a duffle bag. I am looking for the brand name.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom