***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

^, LOL. $500 for a player who is amazing when healthy but just never is anymore. I laugh more and more everyday at people on ebay selling stuff for just idiotic prices. Regular GR cleats and BG's for retail and such. Why the hell would I buy that on ebay if I can go to my local sporting goods store and buy it without shipping costs.

^, LOL. $500 for a player who is amazing when healthy but just never is anymore. I laugh more and more everyday at people on ebay selling stuff for just idiotic prices. Regular GR cleats and BG's for retail and such. Why the hell would I buy that on ebay if I can go to my local sporting goods store and buy it without shipping costs.
Those people would still get a lot for them by starting them at .99¢ and watching people bid each other up

My next adventure in finding this in a size XXL. I had it in my cart this saturday and yesterday I looked and it was gone.
Anyone that could help me, I would be grateful, PM me with more info

View media item 706867

cheezer nice pick up on the asg shirt. i guess its time to start checking the discount stores...ima big fan of the college bg's,regardless if they match my team colors or not haha

My next adventure in finding this in a size XXL. I had it in my cart this saturday and yesterday I looked and it was gone.
Anyone that could help me, I would be grateful, PM me with more info
I just saw these in the eastbay mag, check there. I'm trying to cop a volt one also. 

Merry Christmas to everyone here on this board. God Bless everyone. I might do something with all my undershirts for everyone in this board as my Christmas gift for everyone. Praying about that. Let you guys know.

Eastbay marked down the new Pro Elite BG's to $49.99 if anyone is looking for them under retail (there are a bunch of coupon codes out there too)

Back
Top Bottom