***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

I was in the East Cobb Tourney this weekend and Nike had a trailer there and all the new stuff was in there, Trouts, sliding pants, and the new weird glove. It was pretty awesome. I asked the guy if they are going to ID the Trouts and he said they are. So i could imagine some sick customization options but never know with Nike.
I'm around the ecb area to who to you play for 
Yeah thats where the Nike trailer was. That complex is so unreal. We played there under the lights which made it sicker.

What yall know bout ECB! Played there from 12-18 idk how they are now or the past few years but #1 amateur baseball program in the nation while I was still growing up.

@zimmel15 did you get to play on Field 1 with the high wall in left?

Last edited:
Which shoe is this guy wearing? I know its new balance I just dont know what model.

I have a zoomed in pic of them while he's in the field. I will upload ot on my lunch break. I think its just the regular ones they have with the camo looking print. Its on the inside part of the shoe

Another colorway of the Lunar Vapor Trout is coming out tomorrow! Tarp Green/Soft Yellow/Diffused Jade/Black

Pretty nice but all-white like that would just look so beat up in a trainer; I gotta stick with the darker CW's to do actual training in them. I bought the Hyperwarm Sleeve, anxious to see that come.

Looks like it's gonna be a volt out tonight and tomorrow which sucks
sick.gif

im so f'n tired of volt 

Here is a picture of the glove from his interview. It is blurry but you can still tell what it looks like

Back
Top Bottom