***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

I see you've upgraded your sports drink
pimp.gif
BodyArmor for the win.

Here are some pic i took. thought id throw them up here even though y'all seen this stuff. 
Are they light weight cleats? I bought a pair of the rainbow trouts. Gonna try to get them signed so i can frame them. 

Not sure if anybody has asked, but is swingman done with production? 

do you mean overall or general release? all the swingman guys are still wearing swingman stuff. someone earlier asked if the trouts replaced the swingmans..they didnt. its just nikes cleat theyre pushing this year.

1. those 3/4 sliders are dope. as someone who used to wear compression tights for the beginning of my seasons in the north east i really would wanna try those out. wonder how well they stay fitted/dont slide up
2. has anyone played in the trouts yet? how do they feel? im def getting a new pair of cleats after this summer and was gonna get some mid New Balances cause of how comfy i hear they are and cause my legs/knees are shot

do you mean overall or general release? all the swingman guys are still wearing swingman stuff. someone earlier asked if the trouts replaced the swingmans..they didnt. its just nikes cleat theyre pushing this year.

1. those 3/4 sliders are dope. as someone who used to wear compression tights for the beginning of my seasons in the north east i really would wanna try those out. wonder how well they stay fitted/dont slide up
2. has anyone played in the trouts yet? how do they feel? im def getting a new pair of cleats after this summer and was gonna get some mid New Balances cause of how comfy i hear they are and cause my legs/knees are shot
Got myself a pair of NB mids like what Miggy wears for this year and ditched nikes. No complaints whatsoever and aint never lookin back. Best cleat I've had. Superior comfort and breathability. I'm a pitcher if this matters, I don't cut and grind like fielders etc

Yeah UA outlet in riverhead. I got superman with the USA flag printed on it I was the a World Cup country shirt for 21.00 got Spider-Man for 17 and batman yellow for 15. Added them to my punisher and Thor shirts.

Sinner Sinner any chance you can find pics of Bryce Harper's cleats from last night? I was at the game and noticed he was wearing some new ones, looked like they were a camo cw but I couldn't tell.

I played against a dodgers affiliate a few days ago and like 5-6 players had custom Jordan cleats on. Their first baseman told me that Crawford gives out cleats to anybody in the organization that wears an 11.5, which ended up being about 20 pairs he said. I'm trying to trade for a pair of XII's or at least get my trainer to snap a few pics for you guys. Kinda random, I know, but just thought it was cool of Crawford to do something like that.

Got myself a pair of NB mids like what Miggy wears for this year and ditched nikes. No complaints whatsoever and aint never lookin back. Best cleat I've had. Superior comfort and breathability. I'm a pitcher if this matters, I don't cut and grind like fielders etc

word i was gonna get the mids as well. good to know.

also @pokey thats soo dope. i love hearing that guys do that. wish i was an 11.5. and also wish i was in the dodgers system i guess lol

what the hell does this have to do with anything 

It's the Under Armour performance shirt that they sell,Reyes wore these the WHOLE offseason and Pablo Sandoval has worn the Desert Camo batman shirt so it is relevant cuz these are performance shirts like any Nike Hyper wear that's shown here it's just UA

Hey if anyone comes across the nike trout trout color way sz 11.5, 12 let me know. I barely missed on ndc. Shoulda pulled the trigger sooner. eBay tryin to rape

Just got this in...

I will say it fits good but for compression I would rather go with CSS instead, I just enjoy their snug fit compression feel instead. This nike sleeve felt mostly like a Brecon. Overall not bad but be careful when putting on it feels like it can rip and if you do not pull it up correctly you might pull the awkward tags that are on top of the sleeve. I already managed to pull it up on my arm while ripping the tagging from inside.

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...6-4685-8547-847A874F2648_zpsv56g4yw9.jpg.html

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...4494-B1E9-70A8F8B7FD0C_zps7ardlakc-1.jpg.html

Just got this in...

I will say it fits good but for compression I would rather go with CSS instead, I just enjoy their snug fit compression feel instead. This nike sleeve felt mostly like a Brecon. Overall not bad but be careful when putting on it feels like it can rip and if you do not pull it up correctly you might pull the awkward tags that are on top of the sleeve. I already managed to pull it up on my arm while ripping the tagging from inside.

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...6-4685-8547-847A874F2648_zpsv56g4yw9.jpg.html

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...4494-B1E9-70A8F8B7FD0C_zps7ardlakc-1.jpg.html
My favorite sleeve is the "Nike Pro Combat Basketball Shooting Sleeve" I like the length and feel of the compression zones. Similar?

Like this one (not my pic):

Back
Top Bottom