***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

4a34fa90766da9f54326b1a835eba0a8

He's not the greatest Yankee? Stop it he's the best Yankee of all time.

lol.... someone forgot about guys like Ruth, Gerhig, DiMaggio, Berra, Mantle

Got a riddle for you guys.

Q: What do you call a slow roller to Jeter's left?

A: Single up the middle.

I'll provide a picture of these awesome cleats to make this post relevant.

View media item 1118479

Miggy wore the bass pack new balances last Tigers home stand couldn't find a picture but I got one form the AS game this year
Miguel+Cabrera+85th+MLB+Star+Game+vQY6HAugePIl.jpg

So I am looking to get a logo I created for myself screen printed on a handful of nike dri fit shirts for some friends and family. So far I have had no luck with a few screen printers I've contacted because they have a minimum amount of shirts that had to be made(so far the lowest I've found is 50) and I am only looking for about 10-15. If anybody has a good contact they can share with me it would be much appreciated

So I am looking to get a logo I created for myself screen printed on a handful of nike dri fit shirts for some friends and family. So far I have had no luck with a few screen printers I've contacted because they have a minimum amount of shirts that had to be made(so far the lowest I've found is 50) and I am only looking for about 10-15. If anybody has a good contact they can share with me it would be much appreciated
What does the logo look like? Can you post pics?

I actually know the owner of the company, and they were originally rebranding with MDS but invested in their own manufacturing facility when MDS failed to  meet their standards. They also switched wood manufacturers from the one they had in Ohio to a premier lumber provider in upstate New York in April. That's why they have a lot of buzz about their bats right now, they stepped up their game big time. I would highly recommend there bats, and if you talk to the owner on twitter he'll probably even give you 10% off!

Back
Top Bottom