***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

View media item 803539Ross is getting beast mode on cleats
GALLERY]

Last edited:
Chezzer, great pickup on the Pro Vent top. I love them, best shirt Nike has made IMO. And like you, I LOVE the Lunar TR1's; I have seven pairs of them. I feel they are great for a lot of different training exercises.

Chezzer, great pickup on the Pro Vent top. I love them, best shirt Nike has made IMO. And like you, I LOVE the Lunar TR1's; I have seven pairs of them. I feel they are great for a lot of different training exercises.

I really love those pro vents. That is what compression is all about. I guess lil by lil companies are changing the definition of compression because nowadays compression are more loose fitting and not as snug. Is it because America is becoming more obese? Nike go back these type of shirts please.

Gonna be in NY this weekend and am gonna try my hardest to get up to Peligroso(sp? Lol) if I go I'll take a bunch of pictures

Gonna be in NY this weekend and am gonna try my hardest to get up to Peligroso(sp? Lol) if I go I'll take a bunch of pictures

Make sure you eat some Dominican food first and take plenty of pics.

You got some good recs for a spot to eat? Im from LA originally so I love Mexican food obv. Have had Argentinian and Cuban food and really enjoyed it as well. Any suggestions are welcome.

You got some good recs for a spot to eat? Im from LA originally so I love Mexican food obv. Have had Argentinian and Cuban food and really enjoyed it as well. Any suggestions are welcome.

Hit
El Malecon Restaurant
Jimmy Oro Restaurant
And all your Spanish delis and bodegas you won't fail. They are all around Peligroso. So once you're done eating hit up Peli and spend all your $$$ lol

Last edited:
Ankle support as well. I've been mostly mid's for this reason...I sprain ankles in low's rounding bases at least once a year if I wear them.

I would pay a little extra if someone could find me a nike hypercool long sleeve shirt in a red or a navy with the swoosh on the neckline, similar to the ones the pros wear. 

Do some of you guys have trouble using google?? Lol seriously tho I feel like I always see people asking everyone to help them find something that really isn't that hard to find themselves... For example ^^ I just googled nike hypercool long sleeve shirt and found 2 read ones in .5 seconds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom