***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Yesterdays Richards pickups.

The new Swingman BGs are pretty comfortable, they have that stretchy spandex material around the knuckle/finger area. Quality isn't top notch, but they are a mid range price point too.

View media item 888787

How did you do the splatters on the cleats?  Did you just flick paint off the brush or another way? 

How did you do the splatters on the cleats?  Did you just flick paint off the brush or another way? 
i was lazy and just spray painted it. I just covered the chrome but the black paint blended in with the black so you can't see that.

Does anyone remember the Nike pro combat compression shirt from last year that had the hexagon pattern on the sleeves and was kinda like a 3/4 shirt. Or does anybody know of a half sleeve or 3/4 compression shirt?

Anyone know where I can get one of these Nike Pro Combat Hypercool Padres Brown dri-fits that they're wearing tonight?

I'm sure someone has answered this in the past but I didn't come across it. The Majestic fleece pullovers - do the MLB guys get short sleeve versions or do they cut the sleeves off? I'm assuming the latter. I ordered a few from baseball express (since they're on sale) to be embroidered and plan on cutting the sleeves off. Just curious. Thanks guys.

P.S. If anybody comes across navy and red pox, doesn't matter the team, XL or XXL, let me know!
They cut them. All of mine but one are cut. I started the year with most of them long sleeved but as it warmed up there was no need for dri fits and pull overs that I couldn't wear during BP. Games I wore BP tops that had zip off sleeves but I always had them as short sleeved.

I'd love to keep playing some kind of adult club baseball after my college team at FGCU ends in April. Anyone know if there are leagues in Florida? Been 5 years since playing in high school and playing this year has been a lot of fun.

I'd love to keep playing some kind of adult club baseball after my college team at FGCU ends in April. Anyone know if there are leagues in Florida? Been 5 years since playing in high school and playing this year has been a lot of fun.
Tamiami is the best league right now not sure what part of Florida you're in, where I play scouts go, St.Louis Cardinals were at my playoff game, scouting 3 pitchers that throw 93+ mph..

Tamiami is the best league right now not sure what part of Florida you're in, where I play scouts go, St.Louis Cardinals were at my playoff game, scouting 3 pitchers that throw 93+ mph..

I live up in Vero. Any websites or other info out there online I could look up?

They cut them. All of mine but one are cut. I started the year with most of them long sleeved but as it warmed up there was no need for dri fits and pull overs that I couldn't wear during BP. Games I wore BP tops that had zip off sleeves but I always had them as short sleeved.
That's what I thought. Thanks!

Hanley in Carl Crawford's 6 rings ??
Looks like it.  I posted another pic a few pages back.

6a0d415185f2dbd65bef3d1af91291b9

5f52a6b9f407c5fbb019f96ed85a401f

Anyway... happy Opening Day fellas...

Randoms...

9cc199ab40712d81809bb38e470e1593

36824641f4d849585c5bfa04ceb5d500

e21276ec9e235be2e5ef69e127c46d69

96b70f1ffe7e58443dd3b297987b9c4e

01999c41a3aa6fc8cff41cd25a3bc843

Philadelphia+Phillies+v+Texas+Rangers+hv3BRuHVSn9x.jpg

Boston+Red+Sox+v+Baltimore+Orioles+Q6csXu-Twhmx.jpg

bd04198cd8eed830003dcba2243d7b11

Seattle+Mariners+v+Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+JnnQoUloICCx.jpg

all for now... 

Those Desert color cleats are what Army wore during the 2012(?) Army/Navy Game.

Football cleats, TD bottom. Vapor Talons, I believe.

Some of CarGo's tweets. The cleats are his away ones. Looks like he is starting something new with the lightning bolt type mid sole design.

I have this shirt in long and short sleeve it's about 5 years old. Fitted but not tight.

I also have the orange long sleeve fitted and the green short sleeve compression from this line.

Pics (not mine):

Indians 1B coach Sandy Alomar has on a turtleneck with a swoosh on one side and logo on the other, ala the NFL hyperwarms. Anyone seen the MLB versions for sale (any team)?

Already hating this replay system.

Back
Top Bottom