85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+TWHJuOtKZTsx.jpg

85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+WUrzfcDgwqUx.jpg

85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+gYYs3JTmgNlx.jpg

85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+4pCRRWKBQslx.jpg

85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+tkvlX1_pbGHx.jpg

85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+eLaExizagHJx.jpg

85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+rrKbGD1J0yox.jpg

85th+MLB+All+Star+Game+FTmNyD6d0Tgx.jpg

Fun and exciting news... just got home from a vendor show. Nothing new or interesting from Mizuno, Louisville, Rawlings. It was a Canadian show so Nike's booth was only accessories

But...

We have protective on the way!!!

Quality was great, haven't used Evo but have tried their stuff on and it seems like it's on the same level.

View media item 1080444View media item 1080445View media item 1080446
I'm going to order the red elbow guard when this stuff releases, but for now the rep said he's going to send me the sample they had. Sorry for the poor quality pics. The protective comes in white/red/black/navy/royal

Also releasing are baseball specific wristbands, the design in them you see is that new "BSBL" logo

View media item 1080459

Last edited:
any body use nike gloves? I thinkin bout gettin a new mitt while eastbay got this 20% off going.

Ive been loyal to Rawlings since I was 14 since we got sponsored by them with my summer league and its just stuck. Ive had a cpl akadema's since we were sponsored in college.

Anyways any reviews/opinions are appreciated

I have a pair of grey nike compression arm bands that picked up off ebay, and have seen that many of you guys have interest in the compression arm bands lately. I am open to trades for something unique, wrist strap for example. Also have a Jordan #25 arm band that Andruw Jones wore during his playing days in Japan.

Do i see a maroon baseball specific wristband? And is the swoosh white or volt? I cant see too well on my phone.

any body use nike gloves? I thinkin bout gettin a new mitt while eastbay got this 20% off going.

Ive been loyal to Rawlings since I was 14 since we got sponsored by them with my summer league and its just stuck. Ive had a cpl akadema's since we were sponsored in college.

Anyways any reviews/opinions are appreciated

I only have Nike gloves and I love them, I have a Pro Gold, Diamond Elite Pro, Swingman outfield glove, their old Strobe Reactor gloves (which is really similar to this new Vapor glove), etc. They all are very nice, easy break-in, premium materials, very durable as I have had almost all of them for over 10 years.

Nike just straight dominated the All-Star game, of the 66 total All-Stars ((named and couldn't play included), 44 wore Nike, 1 Jordan Brand, 2 adidas, 9 New Balance, 5 Mizuno, 4 Under Armour, and one Asics.

Thanks again for the pics SinnerP, great stuff!

I only have Nike gloves and I love them, I have a Pro Gold, Diamond Elite Pro, Swingman outfield glove, their old Strobe Reactor gloves (which is really similar to this new Vapor glove), etc. They all are very nice, easy break-in, premium materials, very durable as I have had almost all of them for over 10 years!
Thank you sir

Back
Top Bottom