***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Jordan Brand would flourish if they release Concords and Space Jams in Baseball and Football cleats.. Told myself the only way I'm going back to metal cleats is if Nike drops a retro Griffey cleat in true form or if JB drops a few retros (for example playoff 12's) in cleats..

Back when they released they had the neoprene wrist strap as well, I went through like 3 pairs. Lol. I was watching those on eBay as well size large right?
Yeah size large , I just wasn't sure because they came with the bag and I've seen pairs of them that have just a regular wrist not the neoprene

Yeah size large , I just wasn't sure because they came with the bag and I've seen pairs of them that have just a regular wrist not the neoprene
True, true I think the seller had put up another pair as well, if not copped by tomorrow I'll jump on them.

Jordan Brand would flourish if they release Concords and Space Jams in Baseball and Football cleats.. Told myself the only way I'm going back to metal cleats is if Nike drops a retro Griffey cleat in true form or if JB drops a few retros (for example playoff 12's) in cleats..
I picked up both of the playoffs MCS and Metal. Only play in the MCS though. 

I agree with you they would flourish but it would also be a whole lot of BS. Unless they released in the numbers that the playoffs did. Knowing Nike/JB theyd make them limited because its Concords & Jams 
mean.gif

Chezzer10, great pickup on the long-sleeve Pro Vent top, love mine. Again, my favorite Nike compression tops they have made. And thanks for the pics on the Lunar Tr1, makes me now make my decision not to get that CW easier. Another NDC pic that is deceiving, what a surprise!

Chezzer10, great pickup on the long-sleeve Pro Vent top, love mine. Again, my favorite Nike compression tops they have made. And thanks for the pics on the Lunar Tr1, makes me now make my decision not to get that CW easier. Another NDC pic that is deceiving, what a surprise!

If you ever see the pro vent in the same color way in sleeveless XXL let me know pls. On the bay or whatever. Thanks.

Last edited:
Forgive me if it's been covered (I may have missed it).... But are there any good YouTube channels? baseball Equipment/apparel specific reviews?

Anybody know of anywhere that lets you customize socks, not stirrups, similar to what the cardinals wear with NO MINIMUM purchase?

Been on the hunt for this Nike Pro Gold precision leg guard! I've seen people a while back find a few at marshalls and ross but no luck here in Mass. Anyone got a pair of these leg guards they're willing to sell in Black and grey? A matching chest protector would be cool too!

Message me or text 8574138880

Last edited:
Long time viewer but first post.  Looks like Manny Machado is rocking some Black & Orange XI lows in BP.  Also hard to tell from the pic but it looks like the oriole bird could be on the tongue.

See link below from Getty (not sure how to post pics on here)

Back
Top Bottom