***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

I actually think they are some sort of general release because you can't get the ID with those 2 tone laces around the outside of the lace if you get what I'm saying.

You might if they were maybe made for a particular team? College or pro. Those sob's get anything and everything. I just haven't seen a general release in that color way.

been watching a lot of the regionals today and am blown away by how bad some of the uniforms are. not just in design but in fit as well when it comes to the pants. nothing like the open bottoms that arent long enough and too wide...lol

You have to keep in mind, every year that goes by the top tier schools arent always the ones making it.

Same goes for softball, there are quite a bit of "WHO" in the regionals. But with that comes schools whos budgets have more money allocated for bigger revenue sports. I forgot what softball team i was watching but you could tell its the same unis from prob 3-4 years ago none of the girls tops really fit they were big n baggy.

Same goes for baseball though, i played in the same conference as Texas Southern, who is in the College Station regional, funds are put more in to football for HBCU conferences, some schools their band (Jackson St where I went) just depends on individual funds that a team can raise.

So it doesnt surprise me hearing this ... thats unless youre talking about a team Miami UCLA or LSU who have that kind of money for new stuff yearly then :wow:

Sidenote- espn3 is so crappy trying to stream at work i tried for bout an hour n gave up

oh i understand that completely. but you dont need new unis each year to have unis that look good. and ECU has new unis and their garbage. the two arent really related.

peep ECUs if youg et a chance. they look like soccer jerseys with how the font and placement is. its terrible

oh yeha i know what u mean i was mainly referring to fit when u said the highwater pants lol

But yeah i hate these new "styles" and designs the companies are coming up with. Especially nike. Just keep it simple, the classic stripe, braid, pinstripe, and regular baseball styles are all thats needed

Not some 3M volt vapor hyperspeed core top that is dirt resistant

yeah. the v neck is dope but it looks like a soccer kit.

im real bullish on some Coastal Carolina's unis. the black w teal lettering are dope. reminds me of Malibu HS haha. great hat too

You have to keep in mind, every year that goes by the top tier schools arent always the ones making it.

Same goes for softball, there are quite a bit of "WHO" in the regionals. But with that comes schools whos budgets have more money allocated for bigger revenue sports. I forgot what softball team i was watching but you could tell its the same unis from prob 3-4 years ago none of the girls tops really fit they were big n baggy.

Same goes for baseball though, i played in the same conference as Texas Southern, who is in the College Station regional, funds are put more in to football for HBCU conferences, some schools their band (Jackson St where I went) just depends on individual funds that a team can raise.

So it doesnt surprise me hearing this ... thats unless youre talking about a team Miami UCLA or LSU who have that kind of money for new stuff yearly then :wow:

Sidenote- espn3 is so crappy trying to stream at work i tried for bout an hour n gave up

At the A&M regional :pimp:

pimp.gif

I'm assuming it was a one time thing like Miggy did with the JB Mother's Day cleats, since Stanton was wearing Nike bg's.. On the other end, does anyone know when Nike baseball is going to put up the air max 3/4's up on Nike ID?

Back
Top Bottom