***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Saw this on the bay the other day...

Don't want to call it a fake but it is highly irregular and seems questionable..
Interesting that the swoosh is on the left chest and no authentic printed wash tag.. Interesting shirt.View media item 1616553
View media item 1616554

Idt it is fake. Too much effort in making it. I know Nike has been making the swoosh on the left so it doesn't show. Probably meant for players who can't wear the swoosh visually under their jerseys but they still want to wear it but it's concealed where you can't see it. Simple loophole.

Last edited:
I wish they would release photos and a release date on the Trout 2. I need to know how and exactly when to spend my money in the next week! Anybody heard a word?

Idt it is fake. Too much effort in making it. I know Nike has been making the swoosh on the left so it doesn't show. Probably meant for players who can't wear the swoosh visually under their jerseys but they still want to wear it but it's concealed where you can't see it. Simple loophole.

Yeah I don't think it's fake either per but normally the shirts still look spot on when they try to hide the swoosh- if you notice the mlb logo on the back of the shirt it is 4x larger than it should be and it is crooked.

Maybe just an irregular

Don't have a pic but my Marshall's had one pair of MvP elite pro batting gloves in my size in white and charcoal. 15 dollars so I got them

So Im cleaning my Trout cleats and i pull the flywire out to clean that as well. But now I'm having trouble pulling the flywire back through... Anyone have a trick for this?

^^^ I have used a bent paper clip, a knitting needle, and a snag puller. All have worked for pulling the flywire back through.

For everybody waiting on the Lunar Vapor Trout 2, I just talked to a rep who says it's not releasing for the All Star Game and he didn't see it on the release chart yet. Guess I'll load up on the 2KFilths. 

anybody live near a ross or marshalls with some good nike baseball gear? I live in the North east and have absolutley nothing! Help a brotha out haha! 

Edit. ^^ Actually theses two color ways are avalible too. I know they're on foot locker now. Will ship early August.

It's been a while...

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+ytFOzxY0WVqx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+j0_2XSGQC_Xx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+T1vU6QykHJJx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+l7TkOY6uyenx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+sqnR8j4h284x.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+fl-QGgvoMRDx.jpg

Manny+Machado+Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+xvmJI7x3lgWx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+rf0ZjPh663cx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+YWRyNtDAmPvx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+JA_CznqP7Ocx.jpg

Gillette+Home+Run+Derby+Presented+Head+Shoulders+B1Mz9b-WH7hx.jpg

Last edited:
^, Frazier was just Nike last year lol. These guys switch brands more than I can ever keep up with. The guys all looked like they were Reds players haha. Machado and Price's cleats are fire.

Those new balances look better than any of the nike/jb all star cleats.

HR Derby was still weak over all.. the only thing that helped it was the timer because they couldn't take their sweet little time between every swing, something was pushing them to try and beat the next person. So im happy about the time, but still wasn't all that.

I just wanna see the people we wanna see in HR Derby - legitimate power hitters

I know some of you guys are wearing New Balance. these are the brand new 4040v3. These are the all star cleats. Regular color way supposed to be coming in August for sale.

Black - http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../black/gold/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

White - http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../white/gold/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

im getting that white pair :evil:

Hey Quise, head on over to Nb.com. They have a few of the regular color ways up for preorder. Some with a hint of gold and they're amazing

Back
Top Bottom