***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

^^ The one with the elephant print on the toe and tongue is the ST Trainer in cleat form.

Other two appear to be retro 9 lows.

Ooooo ok that explains it. Cool thanks for the info.

I wouldnt mind those white/grey 9s in cleats tho

The 9 lows you are looking at are actually golf shoes. They have the golf bottoms Jordan has used last year with the Jordan 9 low upper

NT MLB FEET... Help!

I Lost my Diamond Elite Pro II - Red/Volt - Size Large

These were one of my favorite pairs, and want to make sure I still have a pair in the collection.

For those of you who search eBay or online retailers often, can you give me a heads up if you see these in a size Large?

Or if anyone has a pair, let me know if you're open to offers or trades.

View media item 1947042

Anyone find any good BG's at Ross yet this year?? I've been checking every week for the past month or so and nothing still

I haven't seen any batting gloves yes this year, but I did see a few random pairs in December.

They usually start getting them around March madness time, so keep your eyes open.

Can anybody point me to the direction as to where the White/Black/Gold Nike Vapor Elite Pro BG's might be? Been looking everywhere and haven't had any luck. Any help is appreciated, thank you! Middle pair down below:

Ive been looking for those too i know exactly where this pic is from lol. Damn seller needs to take that down cuz every time i search his listing comes up and that pair is never available.

Im looking for an XL

Ive been looking for those too i know exactly where this pic is from lol. Damn seller needs to take that down cuz every time i search his listing comes up and that pair is never available.

Im looking for an XL
I feel your pain man, that pic is always a tease
laugh.gif
 Looking for a L myself

Yea, hopefully they come in soon, as far as those vapors My local sport chalet had them in stock about a month or 2 ago but they were still retail

Back
Top Bottom