***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

prices will drop soon enough.

there is no way those are moving off the shelf at $120. 

This I can agree with. If they were maybe $90-$100, they would sell better or even have an Angel-based CW rather than these really weird color combos they have put on some of them. I only wish the outsole they put on the black CW was not translucent; it looks great....for one day lol. Once I put em in the dirt/grass, they will look like doo-doo.

Yeah i dont get why they put a translucent outsole on a training (outdoor) shoe :smh:

That was the first thing i noticed

So dumb but Nike loves their white and translucent soles. It's called black, stick with it.

Yeah my boy sent me a pic bout a month ago like this they were $20

Speakin of i forgot that ..... aint send em to me yet
Better get on that haha season is close
lol i just text him ay did you buy my cleats bruh

he says: oh my bad i didnt tell you? i put em on the counter and my girl noticed that it was sz 11.5 AND sz 12 they mix matched em some how

oh well i have a pair anyway but cant beat $20

lol i just text him ay did you buy my cleats bruh

he says: oh my bad i didnt tell you? i put em on the counter and my girl noticed that it was sz 11.5 AND sz 12 they mix matched em some how

oh well i have a pair anyway but cant beat $20

How do they feel in action? Cuz I know when I would wear J's in basketball I never felt comfortable... only feet that compared were kobes... feet you wear back in the day... if they came out wit cleats in that feet you wear, I would be a Adidas guy all day!

I have the MCS 12s & 7s. Both are comfortable i think the 7s fit slightly better. Metal for the 12s too never worn em tho

But being a baseball player im superstitious and every time ive worn the 7s i stunk at the plate so i dnt wear em much

I bought the 4s when they came out so ill see how they go but the initial try on was good

There will be more 12 cleats this year.

Replace the "leather" portions of the 12 and replace them with fuse/mesh looking materials and that's what will be coming out.
Four colors this time around also.

I picked up some all Blue Lunar MVP Pregame 2s from Ross yesterday for $39.99. I needed new turfs
laugh.gif

When does the season start for you all? We started last week.

Last edited:
Gotta be willing to hit Ross multiple times a week, they get **** every day

I've gotten 3 pairs of elite pregames, 2 pairs of MVP pregames and 1 pair of lunar pregames plus I've passed up more.

A pair of Swingman 360 MVPs and a pair of the 1st Swingman metals just to have

And honestly like 20 pairs of assorted pro level batting gloves.

Not to mention all the football cleats I've gotten

Last edited:
It also depends where u live.

Im not getting s*** id be interested in here in Montana

Last edited:
Justin Turner using the nike elbow and shin guards now. theyre so ugly. also weird cause when evoshield visited the dodgers clubhouse last week they featured him on social media while he was fitting stuff

realized another reason this seemed weird to me: he still wears franklin BGs.

would figure that a guy so into nike, or a guy who was sponsored by them to the point that hes wearing their protective gear, would wear nike BGs.

I have no problem finding cleats at Ross but I just can't seem to find any BG's this year, I go to multiple Ross's multiple times a week too

Back
Top Bottom