***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2018***NEW THREAD

In keeping with the tradition of past MLB and Baseball postings within this forum. It is time for the 2018 season. Let us keep up with the trends and products the many brands will throw at us this year. So let's follow the past rules just like the last thread and enjoy this year to the fullest

When I saw the NikeID options the first thing I thought of was this thread. Pretty good chance I'll be grabbing a pair of the MCS Clipper 17's.

Aaron Judge, Trea Turner, and Anthony Rendon have all left UA for Adidas.

Strange.

Yadi has been rocking the Trout cleats recently.

I wonder what Jordan brand has in store for the season.

Yadi has been rocking the Trout cleats recently.

I wonder what Jordan brand has in store for the season.

Jordan baseball generally follows what football does. This year during the playoffs, football released 11s. I am crossing my fingers for 11s in baseball too.

Jordan baseball generally follows what football does. This year during the playoffs, football released 11s. I am crossing my fingers for 11s in baseball too.
Gio Gonzalez is a Jordan guy and he’s been wearing the 9s so far this spring. Nike is selling them on their website as well.

Gio Gonzalez is a Jordan guy and he’s been wearing the 9s so far this spring. Nike is selling them on their website as well.

Yup and the football guys were wearing 9's at the end of the 2016 season. Seems like baseball is about a year behind football.

194997B5-CA34-4288-B942-E43A2282BD16.jpeg

Jon Lester has left his Nike glove behind for a new Wilson. Nike is losing their pitchers left and right, I think soon that their baseball division won't even make gloves anymore. I like them but like golf, in which Nike could never make inroads with their clubs, its a niche market and they have never really been able to break into the Wilson and Rawlings share.

Jon Lester has left his Nike glove behind for a new Wilson. Nike is losing their pitchers left and right, I think soon that their baseball division won't even make gloves anymore. I like them but like golf, in which Nike could never make inroads with their clubs, its a niche market and they have never really been able to break into the Wilson and Rawlings share.

True. Even Griffey used Rawlings.

I think someone mentioned that Nike will not be making gloves anymore and thats why most Nike guys switched to Rawlings, Wilson, etc.

Well, I own 10 assorted Nike gloves and I have liked them but I can understand why people haven't made the switch. It looks like UA is losing a ton of guys as well; Aaron Judge switched to adidas, Bellinger switched to Nike, Severino to adidas.

Does anyone own the Force Zoom Trout 4 Turf? I want them but want to see if they match up to the previous two.

Kinsler is one of the few guys to still use a Nike glove, if they cannot get their premier and best baseball player on the planet, Mike Trout, to continue to use their glove, its all over for them in the fielding glove industry.

Ay.... so JB just dropped the 11s on football. Are those TD spikes screwed in or molded in? Would buying replacement baseball spikes work out (if screwed in)?

Back
Top Bottom