***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2018***NEW THREAD

:pimp:

422C003A-28B9-4B99-A012-FCCECD4F158D.jpeg

UA losing the MLB deal is hilarious. I can't imagine a major company agreeing to a deal like that and then backing out of it because they literally cannot afford it. No wonder so many guys dropped UA this year.

Zoom Vick II's as a cleat, never saw that one coming. How random but they look very clean.

Nike put up the Trout 5 ASG colorways on their site, and I have to say I am finally impressed with a Trout design. Very nice!

Nike put up the Trout 5 ASG colorways on their site, and I have to say I am finally impressed with a Trout design. Very nice!

I actually own all his turfs and cleats and I have liked all the designs so far. The scale-like design on this one looks good, plus the wraparound tongue should keep the foot really locked in. I need to see more colorways.

anyone know the best place to get a Griffey JR cool base green mariners jersey with the mariners logo on the sleeve? seems hard to find.

I wonder if the Yadi Jordan chest protector and leg guards were a one time thing; he hasn't worn that since; back to the regular Nike ones. Still think it is odd how some of the JB baseball guys continue to wear Nike gear when JB could just make them the same stuff with the Jumpman logo.

I wonder if the Yadi Jordan chest protector and leg guards were a one time thing; he hasn't worn that since; back to the regular Nike ones. Still think it is odd how some of the JB baseball guys continue to wear Nike gear when JB could just make them the same stuff with the Jumpman logo.

Looks like Jordan 11 cleats are making their debut at the allstar game. Jensen is wearing a pair.

Back
Top Bottom