MLB: Players your team traded/waived/let walk and then they blew up

Leave out any players that got your team a good player(s) in return. Just players your team did away with, they blossomed elsewhere, and it really chapsyour ***.

Dodgers: Edwin Jackson

david-ortiz-ultra.jpg

Letting Greg Maddux leave as a free agent sucked.

Giving up on Jamie Moyer too

Leave out any players that got your team a good player(s) in return. Just players your team did away with, they blossomed elsewhere, and it really chaps your ***.

Dodgers: Edwin Jackson
Shouldn't the Rays be pissed about what he is doing with the Tigers. Jackson is having a great season so far, but he was mediocre with theRays.

It will always be this guy....

Pedro%20Martinez.jpg

Although he had great years with the Dodgers, 40 hr, 124 rbi's and a .362 batting average the year before he got traded. This one always stings....

piazzadodgers.jpg

joe nathan
francisco lariano (if he could ever get healthy)
antawn jamison (was solid, never got his props when he was in gsw)

Dodgers could win the WS with the guys that they've let go, it seems

Dioner Navarro
Edwin Jackson
Cody Ross
Jason Werth
Shane Victorino
Andy LaRoche
Joakim Soria
Delwyn Young

Also drafted : David Price, Chase Utley

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I'd like to thank Seattle...

capt.a2ad3d97337749f7bd6cefb5df6ef9bd.orioles_mariners_baseball_wajf114.jpg

for Flat Breezy & Eric Davis Jr.

& future stud Chris Tillman

340x.jpg

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Dodgers could win the WS with the guys that they've let go, it seems

Dioner Navarro
Edwin Jackson
Cody Ross
Jason Werth
Shane Victorino
Andy LaRoche
Joakim Soria
Delwyn Young

Also drafted : David Price, Chase Utley
You are crazy,
laugh.gif
, they aren't winning much with thatlineup. The only two guys I would take back fromt that group is Soria and Jackson.

Navarro got injured and was replaced by Russell Martin. It is safe to say that Russell Martin is better than Dioner Navarro.

Cody Ross was out of options and was traded to the Reds. Ross hits for power, nothing more, I think he hit a grand slam the day before he got traded to theReds. Ross is not better than Ethier, Kemp, and Manny/Pierre.

Jayson Werth was solid, but once he got that high fastball to the wrist from AJ Burnett, it was all downhill from there. Last season was his first full seasonback and he produced. We got him for a bag of peanuts from the Blue Jays, so it should be the Jays
smh.gif

Shane Victorino was a Rule 5 pick....Twice. The Padres plucked him from our system and returned him, the following year he got picked up by the Phillies. Victorino is a late bloomer.

La Roche for Manny -
smokin.gif

Delwyn Young - Never a fan. Good contact hitter, will probably hit over .300 with little to no power. Can't play defense if his life depended on it. Hitter with no position, and not enough power to be considered an AL DH.

David Price and Chase Utley wanted to go to college first and were out of reach when they were ready to turn pro. Crazy thing is Utley still wanted to be aDodger, but got drafted by Philadelphia. ARod wanted to be a Dodger too, but he got chosen by Seattle with the #1 pick, we got Darren Dreifort
ohwell.gif

surprised no mets fans put up kazmir yet
laugh.gif

1988-jay-buhner-donruss.jpg

only one i can think of for the yanks. we got shafted in that deal ......

The name that will always be stuck in my head is Paul Konerko. Besides the obvious, Pedro Martinez.

Back
Top Bottom