MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

What I and a lot of the NT heads on the Plyastation thread suspected

Source:

MLB themselves stepped in when the contract between Sony SD Studio and MLB got renewed back in 2019.

Could you imagine if MLB had not renewed with them?

2k would've probably gotten a deal with mlb.

MLB 2k series was hot garbage.

The deal is not exclusive so technically 2k could still get a deal if they wanted. It was rumored a few years ago that EA was gonna make a baseball game again but it never happened. MVP baseball >>>

If mvp baseball was so good it would've kept going to this day.

MLB the show has been the most consistent sports game for years now.

Eh, It probably would have if MLB and Take Two didn't sign an exclusive deal to begin with

Who knows what MVP baseball would be today. 05' is on everyone's list as a GOAT title

The Show is great though. Did everything MVP wasn't able to do over the years

If Babe can play first he's a must take from the pack. Probably going Griffey with the second pack

Man on reddit people are getting the PS5 version regular & deluxe edition physical editions already.

Sony San Diego Studio gave these to some content creators:

ws6qwczue4t61.jpg

People on Resetera are saying the pre load is up for Series X and it's a 72GB download :oo

Man on reddit people are getting the PS5 version regular & deluxe edition physical editions already.

how? Online preorders arriving early? I’m torn buying the preorder to download it (and play) at midnight or wait until the morning to pick up the physical from best buy. I like to collect the deluxe edition cases

how? Online preorders arriving early? I’m torn buying the preorder to download it (and play) at midnight or wait until the morning to pick up the physical from best buy. I like to collect the deluxe edition cases

I would just stick with the physical deluxe edition.

I would just stick with the physical deluxe edition.

How come? I was just thinking of going the other route to be able to play asap and get the case later on ebay or something. I pretty much only play online and stop when the season ends so its been a while. The download shouldnt take too long on the PS4 in my room and then I can play it on the PS5 during the day. But will servers even function well enough to get a solid online game in

Went to my local mom n pop and they told me they will be getting their copies in tomorrow.

Standard edition only.

if you're in the Bronx, dude at that cap unlimited store on Fordham, next to the at&t store, across the street from that famous gyro place is selling them too . hopefully he stops raping everyone with these ps5 prices :lol: he been selling em since like Mon ... hope thats enuff info :lol:

if you're in the Bronx, dude at that cap unlimited store on Fordham, next to the at&t store, across the street from that famous gyro place is selling them too . hopefully he stops raping everyone with these ps5 prices :lol: he been selling em since like Mon ... hope thats enuff info :lol:

Out of curiosity, how much is he selling them for?

Finally opened up my ps5
Havent played a baseball game since ken Griffey on 64

preordered this for the hell of it, hope o didn’t waste $75

Back
Top Bottom