MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Standard Edition for all systems

50888697327_0e7ad440d5_h.jpg

Deluxe Edition

MLB-The-Show-21-Jackie-Robinson-Deluxe-Edition

If you know me on here, you'll know I've been in the "do I buy a PS4" boat for a decade :lol: I never did, and now my watch has ended. Time to dust off my XB1:pimp:.

Only reason I own a PlayStation, can’t wait to finally play this on the Xbox. Got an email and signed up for the technical test for both PS and Xbox, hopefully I get picked.

need a PS5 already ... any word when they're droppin ? don't wanna buy this till I get it on there ..

so thirsty ...

Anyone download the Tech Test yet? I received an email and downloading on both the PlayStation and Xbox now.

Tatis sounds like he had fun making these commercials lol.

I wonder what improvements they'll have in RTTS. That is only mode I actually play lol.

Lets get a online league going. Who's down? Also Padres are my team and no fantasy draft :lol:

ill be down to try an online league. Idk how that works though. I call the Gigantes

I will put the Green Monster in right-field in front of the Camden Yards Wearhouse while somehow retaining the short porch, and then take the Chicago Ivy all the way around to the Bay (flipped) in San Fran behind the left-field wall. Center might need the Polo Grounds run up in front of the PNC bridge. Also borrow the atmospheric pressure from COORS. Yeah. Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom