MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

damn jealous
Anyone else getting a weird black screen “flash” in game after selecting a pitch? It was consistent Tuesday night, less last night.

Are you plugged into a outlet or extension cord?

I only ask cause People on reddit said the way they fixed it was they unplugged xbox/ps and plugged into a outlet rather than a extension

damn jealous

Are you plugged into a outlet or extension cord?

I only ask cause People on reddit said the way they fixed it was they unplugged xbox/ps and plugged into a outlet rather than a extension

Surge protector. Hmm ok weird fix, thanks. I saw a bunch of people mention the issue in the bug megathread but didn’t see that solution.

Not a big enough issue for me to move my Xbox closer to an outlet lol, just annoying.

xxpizzo xxpizzo This worth upgrading from 21'?

I got 21' for like 5 bucks a couple months ago :lol:

If you not into the Diamond Dynasty aspect of the game i would pass

Everything pretty much a copy/paste IMO

a new feature they added is co-op mode which can be played with MLb teams or your DD team

If you heavy into DD i will always say get it

They have to add some new features next year.

If not, this series will start to receive the NBA 2K/Madden label.

$25 for me again through my friend who works for Sony in San Diego . No NT’ers don’t ask me for a hook up :lol:

5CD4A757-1565-464F-BBB2-DB63B1FF9879.png

Threw a combined No-Hitter with the homie in co-op 2v2

Finally my 1st finished game

8-2 so far in ranked

**** Chris Sale.. he tore me a new one

hate his wind up so much

I am at 530K xp points now

Programs, collections, missions are helpful. I feel like moments/showdown got much easier than '21

Which rosters are the most accurate to download from the vault?

I'd like to know about it as well

For whoever wants to use the updated rosters from MLB The Show

This is actually a pretty straightforward affair, if you have your console permanently hooked up to an online connection.

If you do, simply load up MLB The Show 22 and the game will automatically download the latest rosters with updated player stats and ratings. Then all you need to do is make your way into the Diamond Dynasty menu, select the Rosters option, and then save them manually.

If your console isn’t permanently connected to the internet, then you’ll be playing updated rosters in MLB The Show 22. Instead, you’ll need to connect to the internet, head to Diamond Dynasty, choose the Rosters option, and then manually save the updated rosters to your game.

Didnt Know Co Op Online Was A Thing For This.

Moving Your PCI Resting Postion Is Such A Nice Addition.

Still Struggling Hitting A Bit, But I Think That's Just Cuz The Nats Aint Got No Bats. Need More Hittas :lol:

aye finally some news

been playing 22 to get my timing back a bit - I slacked off so much this year, the no Ranked Co-op completely turned me off and i just didn't want to grind it.. I pray they found all the bugs and are ready to release a ranked mode with rewards

i know ill be back this year heavy and trying to complete the cards though

Back
Top Bottom