MMA Expo 2009

whos checking this out this weekend? It's looking pretty dope this year, enough fighters coming and two tournaments.

I could only imagine the type of crowd that will be there....
roll.gif

Won't be able to make but those that go can you give an update as to what I missed?
frown.gif

Should be enough MMA Fighter & ring girl wannabes showing up
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ed Hardy gear GALORE.

I can totally appreciate the skill involved in this sport, but am I the only one who thinks its also the gayest sport ever? Like, dudes with loin cloths willroll around with each other with their legs wrapped around, all greased up....do they get record turn outs at the bars at Church and Wellesley? What'sfunnier is the guys who are into this, are probably the most homophobic dudes around. Its weird is all I'm saying. Weird as hell.

tongue.gif

This.....plus

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ed Hardy + Affliction gear GALORE.

I'm a fan of the sport just can't take those wanna be's, this sport it runs HIGH.

Is there a flyer or site with info on the Expo?

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ed Hardy gear GALORE.

I can totally appreciate the skill involved in this sport, but am I the only one who thinks its also the gayest sport ever? Like, dudes with loin cloths will roll around with each other with their legs wrapped around, all greased up....do they get record turn outs at the bars at Church and Wellesley? What's funnier is the guys who are into this, are probably the most homophobic dudes around. Its weird is all I'm saying. Weird as hell.
laugh.gif

The wannabes are ridiculous. Probably the worst wannabes around too.

tongue.gif
This.....plus

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ed Hardy + Affliction gear GALORE.

I'm a fan of the sport just can't take those wanna be's, this sport it runs HIGH.

Is there a flyer or site with info on the Expo?

www.mmaexpo.ca

I have a friend whose in one of the grappling tournaments. I might check it out.

It's like boxing... but you lie down with the guy & roll around, all sweaty. Maybe that's why all the women I know like it...

Back
Top Bottom