Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

You talk that bible stuff but I bet you were out here fornicating before marriage and having all types of casual encounters. I bet you’re the classic backslider :lol: :lol: I know your type.

You’ve been in church your whole life and studying the “word” but haven’t found a decent woman? Again, that’s your fault, not society

200w.gif

Did my comment/opinion touch a nerve and get you upset?

I wonder why that is?

Why my dating/mating history with women would concern another man is beyond me :lol:

I cant speak for that man, but I didnt sense any entitlement in that statement. I thought he was saying its good to see someone speak positively about relationships vs "The dating pool sucks", "These ______ ain't ****.." ect.

“We need more Black women on that wave versus following the road to Pound Town”

Is definitely critical. Again, men aren’t any better out here :lol: :lol:

He better go find his “Monique” because, he’s talking like he wants a “Marvin”

Sounding like a whole bitter baby momma :smh::lol:

…. Says the man who is bitter about Black women. Go outside. Talking about “we”
need black women to do this and do that, nah that’s YOU who can’t find a competent woman :lol:

Be in Sunday service sitting in the front pew and still crying about women :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All them church going women and you can’t even snatch one :lol:

Jesus ain’t your wing man dawg, you pitiful:lol:

…. Says the man who is bitter about Black women. Go outside. Talking about “we”
need black women to do this and do that, nah that’s YOU who can’t find a competent woman :lol:

Be in Sunday service sitting in the front pew and still crying about women :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All them church going women and you can’t even snatch one :lol:

Jesus ain’t your wing man dawg, you pitiful:lol:

angry-white-cat.gif

Here we are in 2024 and a man all in his feelings and creating whole villain origin stories about another man just for saluting a Black woman who takes pride in being a wife in a committed relationship/marriage with a Black husband, while daring to say more Black women should do the same.

Ahab business Fam.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our sons & daughters are being fed this kind of foolishness:

Last edited:
Haven't listened, but sad seeing family stuff play out like this. Not a big deal, but I also don't think the husband should have any part of the response.

Back
Top Bottom