Mo Williams taking a page out of J.R. Smith's book. Guarantees Finals.

Yeah...outacontrol's right, it looks like he was asked the question on the spot and gave an answer...hell, the complete quote didn't even sound like hewas guaranteeing anything.

Kind of blown out of proportion.

he prolly should have said they cant win this series....
indifferent.gif
......what is he supposed to say

I think the Magics are taking the Cavs in 5, even if I wanted to see a Kobe vs. Lebron match up! Magics are playing too well, TOGETHER to be beaten. If theykeep playing the same, they can possibly shock everybody by visiting the white house !!!

"Guarantee we gon' win the series? Yeah. Yeah. There's no one on this team, especially myself, that feels like we're not going to win theseries."

Sounds like a guarantee to me.

Mo is feelin himself too much

More motivation for the Magic (as if they need it)

at least JR is playing somewhat well and his team's outplaying the lakers..... what are the cavs doing.....? is mo williams even showing up for thegames.....

The Cavs are the favorites so, Mo's guarantee is not as interesting as JR's.
Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

[table][tr][td]Mo Williams[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]81g[/td] [td]35.0mpg[/td] [td].467fg%[/td] [td].4363p%[/td] [td].912FT%[/td] [td].60off[/td] [td]2.90def[/td] [td]3.40rpg[/td] [td]4.1apg[/td] [td].85spg[/td] [td].11bpg[/td] [td]2.21to[/td] [td]2.70pf[/td] [td]17.8ppg[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dude is a savage. Dont deny a players skill.
laugh.gif
@ calling Mo a savage.

roll.gif
Roc Boy Jada wrote:

The Cavs are the favorites so, Mo's guarantee is not as interesting as JR's.

[table][tr][td]Mo Williams[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]81g[/td] [td]35.0mpg[/td] [td].467fg%[/td] [td].4363p%[/td] [td].912FT%[/td] [td].60off[/td] [td]2.90def[/td] [td]3.40rpg[/td] [td]4.1apg[/td] [td].85spg[/td] [td].11bpg[/td] [td]2.21to[/td] [td]2.70pf[/td] [td]17.8ppg[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dude is a savage. Dont deny a players skill.
laugh.gif
@ calling Mo a savage.

Where are your savage nets ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

"Guarantee we gon' win the series? Yeah. Yeah. There's no one on this team, especially myself, that feels like we're not going to win the series."

Sounds like a guarantee to me.
Clearly.
laugh.gif
Blown out of proportion? I don't think so...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by retro330

Where are your savage nets ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

He never called his Nets "savage." Only the lame +** Cavs fans refer to 17 and 4 as savage.

Swing-and-a-miss.
Broy will be watching Lebron and company beat the magic by atleast 11 tonight mark my word.
pimp.gif

One thing i hate is everyone sayin the cavs should be down 0-3.

Rashard Lewis's shot was just as lucky as Lebron shot in game 1 and 2.

This can go both ways. The cavs shoulda won game one, Lebron won game 2 and they lost game 3. So they Should be up 2-1.

Or cavs were un-lucky game one, Lebron got lucky game 2, and Magic won game 3. Should be up 3-0.

Stop it with that nonsense and all this woulda coulda shoulda BS. It is what it is.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Dude is a savage. Dont deny a players skill.

Word?

Back
Top Bottom