Mocha III APPRECIATION POST

was never a fan of these but to each his/her own 8)

in terms of brown jays i would have to go low XIII/XIV.

I've always likes mocha 3s, all the pairs I've tried to get were yellowed or beat.

Ill get em on day.

dont understand why threads this silly get love but mine dont. why make a thread on these?huh?there was a sweet spot in time when they were rare.not any more,everybody has them or wants them.if you were lucky back in 01 you picked up a pair for 40$.but im just sick of seeing them at this point dont hardly wear my pair.

IS SOMEONE BORED?? tryin to make me mad.na not jelly just confused is all.

What are you exactly confused about?

The OP likes a shoe.. he made an appreciation post about them.

You come in crying/ranting about why don't your post get love and why do people still like this shoe because they no longer are considered rare.

You obviously read the title.. and chose to STILL click.

Just exit and find a shoe thread you like.

What are you exactly confused about?

The OP likes a shoe.. he made an appreciation post about them.

You come in crying/ranting about why don't your post get love and why do people still like this shoe because they no longer are considered rare.

You obviously read the title.. and chose to STILL click.

Just exit and find a shoe thread you like.
OK SO ITS OK FOR YOU TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GUY NOT POSTING PICS BUT IF I COMPLAIN im ranting?it dont work that way obv you have too much free time on hands.really dont feel like going back and forth with you,just let it done.

OK SO ITS OK FOR YOU TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GUY NOT POSTING PICS BUT IF I COMPLAIN im ranting?it dont work that way obv you have too much free time on hands.really dont feel like going back and forth with you,just let it done.

I was making a suggestion.
You we're complaining.

I have another 2 hours of work... got plenty time to reply.

^^^the point i was tryin make is i dont understand why my thread hasn't got much love cuz theres more people with crumbled kicks than mochas.never said i dont like mochas just been sick of seeing em last few years.40,000 posts in 11 years ,thats a few posts EVERYDAY.who has that much free time??

with the amount of time you spend on this site you can adleast be positive to new members.

glad i picked these up for cheap many years back,dont wear em much now but still a decent shoe.i wish you luck finding a pair,trust me theres plenty of pairs out there!

man this was an awesome shoe they couldn't avoid yellowing back in the day even a few months after the release

this shoe stayed at the shelves when they released, now you drop them people are getting killed and arrested for them

Back
Top Bottom