leonardo_dicaprio_girlfriend_bar_rafaeli.jpg

bar-rafaeli-20070102-193038.jpg

Bar%20Rafaeli.jpg

BarRafaeli5.jpg

bar-refaeli-8.png

33647_heidiklum_victorias_secret1.jpg

MOAR TO COME UPON EDIT.

Appreciated and unappreciated.

All this model crap...ANTM...got the game $$#%%* up. A bunch of females out there putting themselves on a pedestal...considering themselves models because theytaking pictures at Masterlab...or their "photographer", who is just trying to smash, got these broads taking pictures next to some rocks and railroadtracks.

/rant.

miranda kerr, marissa miller, adriana lima, and alexandra ambrosio helped me through my tough years.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

All this model crap...ANTM...got the game $$#%%* up. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A bunch of females out there putting themselves on a pedestal[/color]...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]C'mon fam.. A LOT of broads these days think they could have anydude chasin' them.. %%** is disgusting.. ANTM didn't cause that.. Blame these dudes for gassin these chicks up.[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. %%*+*!!get a couple of page comments and get gassed[/color]
laugh.gif
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: but a model chick is appreciated[/color]
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

id take them chicks from around the way in the black/latin thread over this right here...

Some of the girls in the black/latin thread are bad.....but seriously it doesn't get any better than Bar Rafaeli, Adriana Lima, Giselle, Heidi Klum andMarissa Miller.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

id take them chicks from around the way in the black/latin thread over this right here...

Some of the girls in the black/latin thread are bad.....but seriously it doesn't get any better than Bar Rafaeli, Adriana Lima, Giselle, Heidi Klum and Marissa Miller.
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My dude just named an A+ All Star team [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Some of the girls in the black/latin thread are bad.....but seriously it doesn't get any better than Bar Rafaeli, Adriana Lima, Giselle, Heidi Klum and Marissa Miller.
The most Beautiful top 5 I've ever seen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All this model crap...ANTM...got the game $$#%%* up. A bunch of females out there putting themselves on a pedestal...considering themselves models because they taking pictures at Masterlab...or their "photographer", who is just trying to smash, got these broads taking pictures next to some rocks and railroad tracks.

/rant.
That's cuz ur from Indianapolis. Ha!

All this model crap...ANTM...got the game $$#%%* up. A bunch of females out there putting themselves on a pedestal...considering themselves models because they taking pictures at Masterlab...or their "photographer", who is just trying to smash, got these broads taking pictures next to some rocks and railroad tracks.

/rant.
Most girls I know from experience who put themselves on a pedestal are average, fat, ugly, insecure women. A lot of the trulybeautiful girls I know are down to earth and low maintenance. Like someone said earlier it has more to do with thirsty guys simpin' average-ugly broads ona daily basis giving them illusions of being sexier than they really are.

appreciated at the same time not so much. lots of these females out there have great curves but its not up to this "top standard" and they get skinnyand lose everything they had.. sad times when these models are held up as idols

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

appreciated at the same time not so much. lots of these females out there have great curves but its not up to this "top standard" and they get skinny and lose everything they had.. sad times when these models are held up as idols
Not everyone sees these girls as perfection, beauty is not universal and this thread is proof of that. A lot of guys prefer curvier women...seeyour favorite rap vid or the latin/black women thread. I like all shapes of women (preferably not fat) but ideally I prefer a model "type".

Back
Top Bottom