*Moderate POT SMOKING not harmful to the lungs; actually increases lung capacity!* vol. Rejoice!

time to legalize gods gift !!! 
pimp.gif

*HIGH FIVES Johnnystorm, shadimlkman, & maskedvillain*

rejoice occasional smokers.

but on another note this is nothing new to me...there have been similar reports done that said about the same thing but i'm always
pimp.gif
to see a thread promoting cannabis in a proper manner.

And on another note cannabis has been shown to shrink tumor sizes for specific cancers and hopefully in the future be shown to stop cancer altogether but that's a stretch for now.

All about the THC, CBD and THCV.  @%@! that CBN though...

smoked everyday for about 4 years straight, before i started i ran like a beast, now i run like crap. it didnt have a big effect, but it played in part in my stamina. wish i didnt do it at all.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Ok, let's be serious for a second; how many of you actually smoke bud moderately?
Spoiler [+]
6y3b78.gif

I do, as I said earlier. If I could never smoke again I wouldn't care that much, but I think it can be beneficial

Seems like everyone on here that smokes every week wants to justify their usage.

ever since i quit smoking i fell a thousand times better. there is no way you can get me to believe marijuana is in any form healthy. like come on horrible eating habits, horrible sleeping habits, horrible stamina, horrible memory

anyone who's bowl friendly, do use lighters or hemp wicks? < strongly advised using wicks so you don't inhale the butane.

also for bowlers, do you bowl just flowers or do you ever get into concentrates? I've been in love with fullmelt hash on top of my flowers.
I'm currently in the market looking for a dope oil dome and nail setup cause I'm getting into the real stuff, budders and waxes.
pimp.gif

I use hemp wicks...im a fan of using earwax (hash that melts n sizzles over your bud)...it has the highest potency i believe and its thats nice icing on the cake. concentrates can be super harsh on the throat because of the high thc so i recommend newbies go lightly when using it.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

ever since i quit smoking i fell a thousand times better. there is no way you can get me to believe marijuana is in any form healthy. like come on horrible eating habits, horrible sleeping habits, horrible stamina, horrible memory

people have eating disorders so they used MMJ to be able to eat.  (friend was anorexic until she got a recommendation and has never felt happier and healthier in her entire life. )
people have insomnia and need heavy indica in order to sleep.  (when I didn't burn I would only avg 2 hrs of sleep and messed up in a semester because of my insomnia)

stamina? depends if the person is just lazy and couchlocked. (like others stated, they enjoy working out and playing ball when they are lifted)

memory?  I'm a pharmacy student who burns regularly and I have great memory.  (people are always surprised when I remember the smallest detail of things)

and of course there are tons of other ailments that MMJ can provide help with.  
12j6T.png

Any type of smoking will increase your lung capacity.  My cardio was great when I was a smoker.

Originally Posted by Demps

and thats why i smoke a bowl before my daily 6 mile jog..

I'm not on no 6 miles but I might have to try this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Ok, let's be serious for a second; how many of you actually smoke bud moderately?
Spoiler [+]
6y3b78.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thought the same exact thing. I'd consider myself a moderate smoker out of season and I chief close to every day.

so its not weed itself increasing your lung capacity, its the breathing habits/rituals that are practiced with smoking weed, so you can increase your lung capacity by deeply inhaling air as if you were smoking pot and it would have the same effect to your lung capacity

Seriously??? I would have to be high just to believe this, also "you know they have a car that runs on water, man, it runs on water"- Hyde from that 70s Show

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

people have eating disorders so they used MMJ to be able to eat.  (friend was anorexic until she got a recommendation and has never felt happier and healthier in her entire life. )
people have insomnia and need heavy indica in order to sleep.  (when I didn't burn I would only avg 2 hrs of sleep and messed up in a semester because of my insomnia)

stamina? depends if the person is just lazy and couchlocked. (like others stated, they enjoy working out and playing ball when they are lifted)

memory?  I'm a pharmacy student who burns regularly and I have great memory.  (people are always surprised when I remember the smallest detail of things)

and of course there are tons of other ailments that MMJ can provide help with.  
12j6T.png
sounds to me like excuses you make up to justify your pot smoking. there are other alternatives to psychological ailments that placebos have proven to fix  

Originally Posted by Lebronh8er

Seriously??? I would have to be high just to believe this, also "you know they have a car that runs on water, man, it runs on water"- Hyde from that 70s Show

Yeah, the gov doesn't want us to know about it b/c then there would just be beer to drink
grin.gif

I hoop 4-5 times a week and smoke once a night and I swear this is true. Ever since I started smoking my stamina's been way up. I remember years ago my boys were saying the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom