Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

After having mix reviews the first couple of days of playing the the game, MW3 doesn't feel like it was made by infinity ward.... the gun graphics are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, hit detection is bad there's a half a second delay and the aim assist very noob friendly
mad.gif
. It just doesn't feel like a modern warfare game. This game is what black ops should have been. If you like treyarch and black ops this will be your game. I wanna like this game but it's not modern warfare
ohwell.gif
. What In the world happened to the MW and MW 2 game engine?
tired.gif
..... I would rather pay  $50 buck if they gave us all these new maps with a couple of  new game modes for an updated patch to mw 2.

i wouldn't be surprise, since IW lost half staff and there top bosses to EA ....

Yall tripping hard saying this game is like black ops and such... Yall were expecting too much I believe

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

After having mix reviews the first couple of days of playing the the game, MW3 doesn't feel like it was made by infinity ward.... the gun graphics are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, hit detection is bad there's a half a second delay and the aim assist very noob friendly
mad.gif
. It just doesn't feel like a modern warfare game. This game is what black ops should have been. If you like treyarch and black ops this will be your game. I wanna like this game but it's not modern warfare
ohwell.gif
. What In the world happened to the MW and MW 2 game engine?
tired.gif
..... I would rather pay  $50 buck if they gave us all these new maps with a couple of  new game modes for an updated patch to mw 2.

I should slap you in the face.

Question:

Traded in BO sometime ago. Is there anyway I can prestige from another friend's system?
I deleted all my save data on my console, but I know your MP account is saved online, so is it possible to hit the prestige button, so I can get my token for MW3? Any suggestions?

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:

Traded in BO sometime ago. Is there anyway I can prestige from another friend's system?
I deleted all my save data on my console, but I know your MP account is saved online, so is it possible to hit the prestige button, so I can get my token for MW3? Any suggestions?

PO
As long as you recover your account on his PS3 or he lends you his copy and you play it on yours under your PSN, its fine. All multiplayer info is stored on their servers, so you can go back and prestige. But play one match to completion after prestige'ing so it saves. 

Anyone buy in LA?

Maybe some shops are sellling on Sunday?...... Everyone said Monday tho

Ill check out the same shops maybe they changed their minds

An early copy is insignificant at this point.

Dudes on GF are EXTRA heated because they have to wait an extra 1 hour to purchase MW3 due to DST!
laugh.gif
#HYPEISSTRONG

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

An early copy is insignificant at this point.

Dudes on GF are EXTRA heated because they have to wait an extra 1 hour to purchase MW3 due to DST!
laugh.gif
#HYPEISSTRONG

PO

roll.gif

They really need to reset the stats come midnight PST/EST

Facing people who already prestige and got all the good guns? Aint that bout a $%!$%
indifferent.gif

most mom and pop stores are being ratted out by gamestop, so they wont lose any customers canceling pre-orders

i doubt stats will be reset IW said they will do it when MW2 release and they did nothing 

Im sure they won't reset stats

never happened for MW2 or BlackOPs

Mom and pop stores have that advantage of releasing early but most arent doing it for this release

Originally Posted by sole vintage

most mom and pop stores are being ratted out by gamestop, so they wont lose any customers canceling pre-orders

i doubt stats will be reset IW said they will do it when MW2 release and they did nothing 

yep Gamestop around here said they could get me banned from the store for getting the game early....he mad

Back
Top Bottom