Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Anybody have the turtle beach px5's ?
nerd.gif

thinking about copping come black friday

Originally Posted by NT Brah

These maps are not HQ friendly.

--How do I start a Clan on Elite?

Clear_View already started a clan and I created a group. The Elite site is not fully operational yet, figure another week or so and it should be up and running 
to where people can be added and such.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Donut you're only winning at an 8.00 ratio??
SMH

JlTOd.jpg

I'm pretty sure those guys spend more time sitting in lobbies for a party to start than actually just playing the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gunitg23

nerd.gif

heard their great...but if you have a lot of 2.4ghz stuff around your gaming area then thats where the problem is

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.
Ooooooooh, oh man, damn...I got some 'splainin' to do.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by gunitg23

nerd.gif

heard their great...but if you have a lot of 2.4ghz stuff around your gaming area then thats where the problem is
which I do well two (pioneer receiver w/Bluetooth which could be removed and wireless router )
 would these two cause that much of an interference ?

I bet the ones with a high K/D ratio  don't ever win !!@ . How are you guys ok with this? Do u guys even play to win or help your team or just K/D bragging rights? You guys disgust me. My hate for you guys is........ nevermind.
It's just a game

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I bet the ones with a high K/D ratio  don't ever win !!@ . How are you guys ok with this? Do u guys even play to win or help your team or just K/D bragging rights? You guys disgust me. My hate for you guys is........ nevermind.
It's just a game

2.3 KDR, 3.3 W/L I do it allllllEdit: and I'm not very good at this game
frown.gif
there are just a ton of noobs online

I hate kill confirmed because people will run behind a teammate till they get killed.......kill you, then collect your tag and their teammates tag,smh.

Its cool......but they need to fix the spawn system first. I killed dude.....went for his tag, his teammate spawned right next to him and killed me......++*+ happened so fast that I saw him get killed....respawn......then kill me. Smh

This all goes back to that classic COD4 KLIQ convo between Mo and I about k/d that went something like this:
Mo - "Damn Nino, look at your score, step your game up."
Me - "The hell are you talking about, we got the same number of kills?"
Mo - "Yeah, but you got more deaths than me?"
Me - "Ummmmm...it's called Deathmatch...not Livematch."
[giggles ensue, teehee, kthnxbai, commence X-Men theme song]

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.
Ooooooooh, oh man, damn...I got some 'splainin' to do.
yo Boost I just wanted to know if I was good cause I remember you saying to change my clan tag back in MW2 but I dont know if you remembered cause if you dont, I dont mind changing it back

psn-HTowns_owns23

Boost or whoever, y'all just need to post the KLIQ members list. That'll weed out everyone. If there is one. Whatever. I'll be on later tonight with a mic
smokin.gif

They need to fix the framerate. About an hour ago I was playing with Arsnal and Dhuang, we were all on 4 bars, but the frames was skipping all over the place. We won all of our matches, but still, you cant play like this. Its depressing, 3x in one game I almost had 6 kills in a row, only too spray bullets at the guy and he hurdle over them to knife me. Watching the kill cam I never got a shot off and it showed he shot me first than knife me. TO BAD HIM SHOOTING ME NEVER HAPPEN.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Boost or whoever, y'all just need to post the KLIQ members list. That'll weed out everyone. If there is one. Whatever. I'll be on later tonight with a mic
smokin.gif
Off top of my head,
Mo

Nino

Chris

Battousai (Ray)

Disgaea (Jason)

Donut

Arsnal

Dmasta

Illoquent

Noskey

Just Reason

Jrpp44

Arnolds_Protege (Alex)

iKoN

Pootaing

Jcuzzo

Sole Vintage

Purple Face

SupremeApe

My bad you all. Went on a last minute trip to the Mecca (Roger's Arena) for a Canucks game. Off to visit my parents this weekend. I need to catch up with you guys next week though. Hopefully this connection issues are ironed out by then too.

Back
Top Bottom