Mods, our PNW forum is small, can you consider...

allowing b/s posts??? we have like 2 people compared to all the others :b
tongue.gif
. just my two cents to deliver that REQ. yeah, i'm trying to sell stuff in the b/s forum but i think it would be good for at least a few of us in our small forum that do try to sell stuff from time-to-time. thanks in advance.
PORTLAND & SEATTLE PEOPLE, BUY MY STUFF: http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=11983.topic

NT REFERENCES FOR B/S FORUM: miscmind, 2shady4blaze, tek9pnda, devan478

yeah, i agree.

btw, i have a 1991 240sx w/ a jdm rb20det swap at my house, friend wants to get rid of it for another car. taking trades, any awd, 4wd, rwd, japanese sport oriented coupe or sedan. :D
happy.gif

it would be great to have a B/S posts because i prefer meet ups over paypal and all that stuff.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

i know what everyone is trying to say. buy my stuff. who likes to do money transfers over the internet. meet ups are way easier.
Team Pacific Northwest​

why doesnt PNW NTer's just go post on craigslist and have a post for links to craigslist?
Team Pacific Northwest​

most of the shoes on craigslist are fake, and i only go on craigslist to buy random furniture.

But yea i agree, everyone knows each other here in Seattle/Portland so i highly doubt that ANYONE would get jumped or robbed.
Team Pacific Northwest​

is craigslist free to use? just curious. my only experience w/ that is job searching, and when i FIRST heard about CL thru my very strange friend, she showed me the underground, redlight district-type stuff that's on CL. i was like "ummmm, no thanks. CL isn't for me."
PORTLAND & SEATTLE PEOPLE, BUY MY STUFF: http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=11983.topic

NT REFERENCES FOR B/S FORUM: miscmind, 2shady4blaze, tek9pnda, devan478

I'm selling a Colt Cobra .38 Special Snub Nose with 40 rounds. 325 OBO.

EDIT: Same model used to kill Abe Lincoln.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Purchased, then I'll shoot you so make sure you wear some nice kicks, in a size 13 too.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Will never work, nobody has ever seen me.

Plus I am feared and respected in Seattle, my own town will hide me from you Oregonauts.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
I'm selling a Colt Cobra .38 Special Snub Nose with 40 rounds. 325 OBO.
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I dont think the mods are going to allow B/S post in here when dudes are trying to sell guns to other NTers.

Quote:
Purchased, then I'll shoot you so make sure you wear some nice kicks, in a size 13 too.
I always pictured a deal like this going down like that....buy the gun....then rob the dude that you just gave your money to for your money back with the gun you just bought... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

not to sound like a stalker or nuttin... but...

Quote:
So here we go "Hi I am Big Fame, and I like candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, and kicks"
608459402_m.jpg
681997429_l.jpg
Team Pacific Northwest​

^Wow you going through my garbage too man? I think beyond Menace5star there is likely no NTer more people HAVE seen than me over the years.. Not to mention Keith Samuels is a Seattlite, and one I am cool with. If you like I could e-mail you some more pictures of me, just say the word homie.
Team Pacific Northwest​

b/s forum would be great.
[shameless plug]cause man I got some 10.5 vnds tiffanys just laying around...[/shameless plug]
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

Back
Top Bottom