**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

just read through every single page of this thread...and all the proof you need is on the last page...that video
tired.gif
for real?
roll.gif

I've glanced at this thread over and over since it was created and was just sort of like..."Umm maybe..." After seeing that video there is NOdoubt in my mind that boy is sweet as bear meat. Wow. Even the crowd was uncomfortable...

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I met Big Baby after a game last year in Charlotte and he had 2 sexy groupies waiting for him after he was done signing autographs. I don't know for a fact if he smashed but he damn sure looked like he was about to. Matter of fact the only dude on the team that wasn't leaving with any chicks was P.J. Brown and that's just cuz he's old as balls.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear this is the funniest thread I've ever seen on NT...I am literally CRYING, like major tears & @+%+...can't breathe type of @+%+...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Too bad the shot wasnt taken about 1 second before it was. Big Baby was on top of him, face to face.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i was watching that at the gym, and i almost started cracking up wheni was doing my cardio, and the first thing i thought of was this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

glendaviskm4.jpg

...all the proof you need.
Damn I haven't seen this pic before. Dude is definitely an Amaechi
laugh.gif
I mean who the hell post for a picture like that?

When I was watching the game last night and saw that play, I KNEW this thread would be page one in the morning.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hedo feelin like a rape victim today.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

When I was watching the game last night and saw that play, I KNEW this thread would be page one in the morning.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hedo feelin like a rape victim today.
laugh.gif

Whenever something happens with Big Baby I crack up My friends look at me weird but I don't care

i was laughing just at watching him gayly skipping and chugging up and down the court most of the game yesterday since he got alot of minutes last night.

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

roll.gif
at this thread

On a side note, the gayest sports celebration in history (0:22)
sick.gif
What the hell
roll.gif

Was not expecting that at all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom