MODS Please Lock

i shall read before i post
roll.gif

countdown to MJ making a comeback to the NBA!
eek.gif
just playing, i don't remember really.

i would hope its a countdown to the point we all leave JB alone. seriously. no more complaints of no nike air on the shoe. no more lookin at something like 6rings and saying %$*. no no no. its over jb this is my last year. thanks and good night.

its a countdown for the new Jordan 24s! Just playin. Thats funny post up there. "Jordan brand 1985-2008" poor fella so young.

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Why Do People Keep Calling The Legacy Collection Packs. Countdown Packs? Countdown to what?.. Correct Me If Im Wrong But Does It Not Say Legacy Collection In Bold Letters On The Box?. And It Cant Be A Countdown To XX3s Cause They Are Out.

Last time I checked, it said legacy collection on it... but count down pack is probably like nicknames that are usually added to most shoes... Breds...Thunders...

I seriously don't know where do people get this idea. Why do people call it "Countdown" instead of "Collezione"?

Word is that the XXIII is the last numbered Jordan.

Word is that there will be no more retros of numbered Jordans after these packs.

I think it's like a countdown to the end of us getting numbered Jordans.

And when the new very first broke last year that these packs would be coming to us, they were called countdown packs.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Word is that the XXIII is the last numbered Jordan.

Word is that there will be no more retros of numbered Jordans after these packs.

I think it's like a countdown to the end of us getting numbered Jordans.

And when the new very first broke last year that these packs would be coming to us, they were called countdown packs.

eek.gif
Any truth to this still or just word of b4?

Back
Top Bottom