MODS, Why can't we have Nice things?

Ok I come to General to Lurk on my favorite thread and it's LOCKED. Im talking about the 'Dat Mass' thread it made it all the way to 25 pages, and then BOOM it get's locked
frown.gif
 I'm just not understanding what got it locked can someone explain? 

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Ok I come to General to Lurk on my favorite thread and it's LOCKED. Im talking about the 'Dat Mass' thread it made it all the way to 25 pages, and then BOOM it get's locked
frown.gif
 I'm just not understanding what got it locked can someone explain? 
2yo8mee.gif

I saw it too 
tired.gif

My exact reaction this morning.....
images

Didn't see any reason for it to be locked......
In fact, it should be stickied
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

I saw it too 
tired.gif

My exact reaction this morning.....
images

Didn't see any reason for it to be locked......
In fact, it should be stickied
laugh.gif

That's what im saying
laugh.gif

It's like you see the greatness this thread brings to NT, and then you lock it? Atleast give an answer on why, is just doesn't make any sense at all....  

dat...... got locked??!!
$5-%*-*+***%%:;''/+9))(?-;'"!123&

mods must got caught fapping... cuz the thread was epic

Last time I looked at the thread I saw some lips, that could be the reason it was locked.

If i knew anything about websites and so on i would start Masstalk right now. Sadly i don't know anything about how to make websites.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

If i knew anything about websites and so on i would start Masstalk right now. Sadly i don't know anything about how to make websites.

I feel u bruh
tired.gif

Still no answer.... smh 
30t6p3b.gif

im sure it was just overlooked for a while by all mods and admins...then someone decided to peek in and cut the cord

thong pics are considered nudity here
laugh.gif

thong pics? I saw bare bottoms.. You can probably thank the 1% for screwing it up for everyone else.

ain't this a @#$%^
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
revolt?

30t6p3b.gif

dude who got it locked should be banned. if the cute girl thread ever gets locked ill off myself 

Back
Top Bottom