Molly Aint That Bad: No Brain Damage From Ecstasy, New Research Shows

not a single trinidad james reference :smh:

tumblr_mf7ryuV5H51rrr2r7o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Actually, the early research on ecstasy and MDMA by US researchers claimed that the lack of seratonin produced holes (yes, literal holes) in the brain. They practically said using MDMA caused the brain to eat away at itself. This was mostly federal government funded research, though. German scientists found that it did no such thing.

The "Mollies" you guys are getting prolly aren't real authentic Mollies to begin with lol...Mollies don't cost anywhere near $5-12 you be paying...more than likely laced with other stuff or just caps crushed in capsules...lol to think your really taking pure...without testing if it is or not...

^ and from where did you jump to that conclusion. its not producing or damaging anything, its just using up what you already have in you a lot faster.

you will get depressed a day or two after while it rebuilds.

one thing i must say though, is the wave the following week of small intense random happiness :smokin
I assumed the same thing, but the way you put it does make sense.

BRB, gonna go pop a Molly.

Not buying it, i'm sure it has some kind of effect on the brain. Dudes popping 2-4 every weekend, it's doing something to your body :smh:

From someone who has ingested a fair amount of MDMA...I can vouch for serotonin syndrome being a real thing. I only touch that stuff in EXTREME moderation now.

Actually, the early research on ecstasy and MDMA by US researchers claimed that the lack of seratonin produced holes (yes, literal holes) in the brain. They practically said using MDMA caused the brain to eat away at itself. This was mostly federal government funded research, though. German scientists found that it did no such thing.
source??

i dont believe it....but then again, i can see this being true..lol..big brother can shove anything down our throats and we would rarely notice....

i dont get the pill popping phase going on right now...kids will follow the dumbest trends..this is both..dumb,and very much a trend...growing up that wasnt 'cool'.. we lumped rollers in with crackheads, fiends, etc....

give me a backwood and some loud...ill pass on them pills....

all i need is mary,mary,mary i aint messin wit no other druuuuuuugsssss!!!!

source??

i dont believe it....but then again, i can see this being true..lol..big brother can shove anything down our throats and we would rarely notice....

i dont get the pill popping phase going on right now...kids will follow the dumbest trends..this is both..dumb,and very much a trend...growing up that wasnt 'cool'.. we lumped rollers in with crackheads, fiends, etc....

give me a backwood and some loud...ill pass on them pills....

all i need is mary,mary,mary i aint messin wit no other druuuuuuugsssss!!!!
The thing people don't seem to understand is that this isn't a new phase.

Ecstasy became one of the top used drugs in the 90s both here and over in the UK and was largely associated with the dance/techno scene..."aka" white people.

Now the Hip-Hop community has embraced MDMA. You yourself said you remember when it "wasn't cool"...as do I. That's only because the hip hop community wasn't promoting it. 

I saw this coming as soon as the EDM / Hip Hop cultures started merging. All of this **** is by design.

Good stuff
No its not. That **** is poison.

The crash is the worse...and the depression that follows is serious. 

Eminem introduced hip hop to E and made it cool...nothing new about this at all. That was damn near 13 years ago. 

2000 was a long time ago. 

Last edited:
Eminem definitely didn't make that **** cool. Back then...****** in the hood still considered that **** as something that was for white kids.

It wasn't until 3-6, Gucci, and other trap ****** started talkin bout pills til you see kids in the inner city ******g with that ****. Then when the EDM wave hit...it took off. Go ask someone in the hood born in the early 90s about Eminem and pills and they aint gonna know what you talkin about. 

:lol: @ dudes thinking this is a rap thing. Ol NT created the world type dudes.

Eminem made E hot? Wut? Gucci didn't drop a banger about rollin? I can say rappers brought it to a new crowd/****** up the pricing/made it hot. I miss when only the local hippies and rave kids knew what it was.

******g 15 year olds asking me where the rolls at :smh:

Crystals >>>>>>>>>>>> caps

If you're paying $10 a point you might as well just buy some mid and call it a day :lol: :lol:

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking this is a rap thing. Ol NT created the world type dudes.
Eminem made E hot? Wut? Gucci didn't drop a banger about rollin? I can say rappers brought it to a new crowd/****** up the pricing/made it hot. I miss when only the local hippies and rave kids knew what it was.
******g 15 year olds asking me where the rolls at
mean.gif

Crystals >>>>>>>>>>>> caps
If you're paying $10 a point you might as well just buy some mid and call it a day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"I like my ******* on x like Eminem" - Jay-Z

"While I do pop pills...I keep my tube socks filled...pop the same **** that got 2 Pac killed" - Em

"That means I'm new school pop pills and stay in beef" - Jay-Z

Dudes were spitting about pills way before Gucci...just because Gucci made a song that you feel was a banger, and popularized the act of doing E doesn't mean he made it hot.

That **** was already in the culture. 

I never said it was a rap thing...but dudes are talking about hip hop embracing e like it's something new. 

Last edited:
"I like my ******* on x like Eminem" - Jay-Z

"While I do pop pills...I keep my tube socks filled...pop the same **** that got 2 Pac killed" - Em

"That means I'm new school pop pills and stay in beef" - Jay-Z

Dudes were spitting about pills way before Gucci...just because Gucci made a song that you feel was a banger, and popularized the act of doing E doesn't mean he made it hot.

That **** was already in the culture. 

I never said it was a rap thing...but dudes are talking about hip hop embracing e like it's something new. 
I don't care how many references to E you can quote from Eminem and Jay-Z...that **** didn't become a STAPLE in the hood til the ****** I named started talking about it.

Like I said...you pull some pills out around some ****** back in the late 90s and early 00's they would have told you "get outta here with that white boy ****". 

Yea I gotta agree, when Gucci and all them started talking bout pills I was like "Weebey gif". Where they do that at?? Now everything is double cups and molly...

Back
Top Bottom