Mom and Pop shops in sacramento???

what are some good mom and pop shops in sacramento or elk grove or surrounding areas?? thanks.

looks like there ain't many, huh? LOL..two days and no response. I'm not from sac but I'm pretty sure there has to be at least one mom n pop shop.But what kind of mom n pop shop you lookin for?

Well, what kind of stores are you trying to look for?

If you are looking for boutique's then I would highly recommend Lucky Lefty's off of 16th.

I know there's an Upper Playground downtown too.

As far as shoe spots...There aren't many places but Getta Clue at the Downtown Mall is the closest thing to decent Nike releases. (Also a Shiek there too)

there's 1 spot in elk grove that i know of. there use to be another one but i dont know if it still exist anymore. im trying to find out if there are someas well.

getta a clue and shiekh is as close as it gets in Sac. They usually get the hot releases. Got my eggplant foams and 1/2 cents there. Mom and pop shops wontmake it in Sac. Not enough sneakerheads. That's why I love it though because I don't need to camp out to get hot releases. Downtown K street mall isthe best spot.

there is SD Mart...there lightweight suspect tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kalikidd24

getta a clue and shiekh is as close as it gets in Sac. They usually get the hot releases. Got my eggplant foams and 1/2 cents there. Mom and pop shops wont make it in Sac. Not enough sneakerheads. That's why I love it though because I don't need to camp out to get hot releases. Downtown K street mall is the best spot.
laugh.gif
It's not that theres not enough"sneakerheads" in sac for a mom and pop shop to make it...in general mom and pop shops don't make enough money to stay open for business. Youbetter have very good connections with nike to get a tier 0 account or you better be able to sell the garbage shoes they send you. And you do need to line upin sac to buy "hot" releases.

BGL the last pair I waited in line for was Defining Moments package. There was a short line for Carmines, with no line for eggplant foams or 1/2 cents.It's nothing like the Bay Area.
tired.gif

BGL the last pair I waited in line for was Defining Moments package. There was a short line for Carmines, with no line for eggplant foams or 1/2 cents. It's nothing like the Bay Area.
tired.gif

shenanagans...the line was dummy long for the carmines...same thing for the 11/12 pack

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

BGL the last pair I waited in line for was Defining Moments package. There was a short line for Carmines, with no line for eggplant foams or 1/2 cents. It's nothing like the Bay Area.
tired.gif

shenanagans...the line was dummy long for the carmines...same thing for the 11/12 pack
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

what is BGL?? where is it located??

There any good mom and pop shops or sporting good stores with a good urban/jordan account that get retros?

BGL is the guy's screen name...

I can't remember the last time I waited in line for shoes. But then again, I remember the day where I regained my soul. I think those two days coincided atone point.

There will be a new mom and pop shop in Elk Grove opening up in about 2-3 weeks. Gonna take about 6 months to catch up on the release but that is just how the industry is set up for new shops. 

Yeah i saw i actually talk to dude that's opening it on Facebook but he said he has to work up to get a tier 0 account

Yeah i saw i actually talk to dude that's opening it on Facebook but he said he has to work up to get a tier 0 account
Nike has since changed their accounts and no longer has a tier 0 account any longer. I wouldn't necessarily believe the owner since they already have 3 stores and their Nike account already gives them shoes like the Yeezys. 

Nike has since changed their accounts and no longer has a tier 0 account any longer. I wouldn't necessarily believe the owner since they already have 3 stores and their Nike account already gives them shoes like the Yeezys. 

do you know what's it gonna be called, or where it's gonna be at?

thanks

Nice! I live a few minutes away, so I'll definitely be checking it out when it's open.

Back
Top Bottom